YAY! Happy 11th monthsary to my banana & I! Another month together is another month's bliss :) Totally waiting for next month, ehehhehe!

Caught late night Narnia just now! Totally love it! I love fantasy & adventure storylines! Secretly love those that promote harmony/different groups coming together for a cause even more. LOL. Thanks bb for always accompanying me to do the things I wanna do! :) Sorry I cannot accompany you to do yours, ie studying. CAN DIE! :(
I'm going back to TPI tomorrow! Back next week and hopefully everything is done by then :) :) :) Pray hard!
Feel so fat. Ok I AM fat. LOL. So meaty! Fuck. :( Shall take this time to jf at TPI (dunno will successful or not, I so lazy -.-) Alriiight, tired already. Goodbye for now!
PS: Welcome back to the tropics @as_why! :)

Caught late night Narnia just now! Totally love it! I love fantasy & adventure storylines! Secretly love those that promote harmony/different groups coming together for a cause even more. LOL. Thanks bb for always accompanying me to do the things I wanna do! :) Sorry I cannot accompany you to do yours, ie studying. CAN DIE! :(
I'm going back to TPI tomorrow! Back next week and hopefully everything is done by then :) :) :) Pray hard!
Feel so fat. Ok I AM fat. LOL. So meaty! Fuck. :( Shall take this time to jf at TPI (dunno will successful or not, I so lazy -.-) Alriiight, tired already. Goodbye for now!
PS: Welcome back to the tropics @as_why! :)