Guess I'm back? Haha. Received a random call yesterday asking me for an interview tomorrow. So I chionged back this morning so I could scout the place out.
Wah, lucky I went to scout okay. Because the internet said 3 stops, but it was 4 stops after interchange :( After getting off the bus, still need to walk a distance one leh! Some more the whole area doing construction wtf? Walk until very dirty and sweaty. If no sun I think still bearable.
Oh yeah guess what? The 2 interviews I went before I returned to Indo, both companies are interested in hiring me! But they need me to commit more than 1 year which is impossible? I hopehopehope CPG lets me work until I start school then maybe part time or what when I start :(
Anyway, my trip to TPI was cut short by 10 days because of this.
To think I was so kiasu I brought my GBC along with me, with a diary and some nail polish and remover. Bring until so heavy then end up stay for like 3 days only -.- Never even did anything with the things I brought along because my mom was there and we went out together until very late :)
And I actually also scheduled some posts to be published on random days while I'm away to keep you guys entertained but I guess not anymore. LOL.
Cabbed home to find my GM stuff and dad's iPhone4 waiting for me :)
12 November I'll be in Batam celebrating my maternal grandfather's birthday with other relatives so lucky me! A getaway from mundane life. I miss my old studying life...
Wah, lucky I went to scout okay. Because the internet said 3 stops, but it was 4 stops after interchange :( After getting off the bus, still need to walk a distance one leh! Some more the whole area doing construction wtf? Walk until very dirty and sweaty. If no sun I think still bearable.
Oh yeah guess what? The 2 interviews I went before I returned to Indo, both companies are interested in hiring me! But they need me to commit more than 1 year which is impossible? I hopehopehope CPG lets me work until I start school then maybe part time or what when I start :(
Anyway, my trip to TPI was cut short by 10 days because of this.
To think I was so kiasu I brought my GBC along with me, with a diary and some nail polish and remover. Bring until so heavy then end up stay for like 3 days only -.- Never even did anything with the things I brought along because my mom was there and we went out together until very late :)
And I actually also scheduled some posts to be published on random days while I'm away to keep you guys entertained but I guess not anymore. LOL.
Cabbed home to find my GM stuff and dad's iPhone4 waiting for me :)
12 November I'll be in Batam celebrating my maternal grandfather's birthday with other relatives so lucky me! A getaway from mundane life. I miss my old studying life...