So tired of my family leh. Or the whole household. Fucked up one. Don't know my grandma is eat finish nothing to do, then always like to target me 'cause I'm always the only one at home or what.
I never do anything then she always like to assume. Want to ask me to do thing also don't know how to ask properly, always like to bring up in random conversations that I won't do. It's like she never even ask, how I know what she want?
Why is it that all my friends love their grandma so much, and their grandma cook very nice food for them, very nice to them. Mine leh? Machiam facing menopause everyday. Eat leftovers or even expired food
-.- Never do anything is wrong, do something also wrong.
Like today, I told her I was gonna go out for a while, and that I'll be having dinner at home. Don't know wtf is wrong with her she jitao "Aiya never mind lah, you don't need come home eat". Then when I never go home eat (BUT I GOT INFORM HER OK) she will always kp me. What is wrong with her man?
-
And as most of you know, I'm like currently looking for a full-time job now, but I only working until like next year uni start, so it's like very difficult to find job? Then now there is this company that is considering me but they need me to commit for at least 2 years. So I was thinking maybe I could study part-time.
Guess what happened?
No, my suggestion didn't only get rejected, I got scolded. Wtf, it was just a suggestion, it's not like I already did it and that it was a wrong move? I was just considering, at least got chance right?
Then my father jitao raised his voice back "You crazy ah! I think you're just finding excuses to not study". Part-time also study what. It's like, you don't support that decision also can. Never even ask if I can cope. Or just say nicely lah, say nicely that they don't think I can cope. What is this shit about coming up with excuses for not studying?
Don't even want to speak nicely, totally put me down like fuck. Say what, work and study cannot concentrate, I sure fail. It's like nobody cares whether I can cope or not, they just assume I am stupid, useless, unable to do anything. Don't let me do anything then what? No job stay at home kena all your shits. It's no wonder I don't want to come home early to see your faces.
Don't know how to talk properly, analyse or what, just SHOUT. Apparently my family sucks. Vvvvv sian of all these shits already.
I never do anything then she always like to assume. Want to ask me to do thing also don't know how to ask properly, always like to bring up in random conversations that I won't do. It's like she never even ask, how I know what she want?
Why is it that all my friends love their grandma so much, and their grandma cook very nice food for them, very nice to them. Mine leh? Machiam facing menopause everyday. Eat leftovers or even expired food
-.- Never do anything is wrong, do something also wrong.
Like today, I told her I was gonna go out for a while, and that I'll be having dinner at home. Don't know wtf is wrong with her she jitao "Aiya never mind lah, you don't need come home eat". Then when I never go home eat (BUT I GOT INFORM HER OK) she will always kp me. What is wrong with her man?
-
And as most of you know, I'm like currently looking for a full-time job now, but I only working until like next year uni start, so it's like very difficult to find job? Then now there is this company that is considering me but they need me to commit for at least 2 years. So I was thinking maybe I could study part-time.
Guess what happened?
No, my suggestion didn't only get rejected, I got scolded. Wtf, it was just a suggestion, it's not like I already did it and that it was a wrong move? I was just considering, at least got chance right?
Then my father jitao raised his voice back "You crazy ah! I think you're just finding excuses to not study". Part-time also study what. It's like, you don't support that decision also can. Never even ask if I can cope. Or just say nicely lah, say nicely that they don't think I can cope. What is this shit about coming up with excuses for not studying?
Don't even want to speak nicely, totally put me down like fuck. Say what, work and study cannot concentrate, I sure fail. It's like nobody cares whether I can cope or not, they just assume I am stupid, useless, unable to do anything. Don't let me do anything then what? No job stay at home kena all your shits. It's no wonder I don't want to come home early to see your faces.
Don't know how to talk properly, analyse or what, just SHOUT. Apparently my family sucks. Vvvvv sian of all these shits already.