HAPPY 8TH! ♥
-
I'm so EGGGGGCITED I'm becoming Humpty Dumpty any time soon!
My grandparents have finally decided to renovate this OLD HAUS!!! :D:D:D The contractor came this morning, along with Uncle Peter and his wife (our neighbours), which woke me up from my sleep.
Then Uncle Peter invited us over to his house to take a look. I've never been inside before, and only today did I know that he has 3 storeys -.- The one with the gate that I always see opposite our house is the SECOND storey!!! Still got one staircase going down one leh! Which leads towards the backyards.
COOL OR NOT!!!!
Wahlau. I also want to have like that the 3 storeys :( More room space lor. But nevermind. Extending our rooms out to the balcony and switching rooms with my grandparents yayness!! Cannot wait for the newly renovated house :D
But it's gonna take until next year (inclusive of planning and such) :(
Nevermind. Good things come to those who wait. GOGO!
Anyway, Uncle Peter's son was at home while we were looking around and at one point he was like, "Eh I have something to ask you. Are you married?"
LOL!!! The diamond ring my mother gave....
-
I'm so EGGGGGCITED I'm becoming Humpty Dumpty any time soon!
My grandparents have finally decided to renovate this OLD HAUS!!! :D:D:D The contractor came this morning, along with Uncle Peter and his wife (our neighbours), which woke me up from my sleep.
Then Uncle Peter invited us over to his house to take a look. I've never been inside before, and only today did I know that he has 3 storeys -.- The one with the gate that I always see opposite our house is the SECOND storey!!! Still got one staircase going down one leh! Which leads towards the backyards.
COOL OR NOT!!!!
Wahlau. I also want to have like that the 3 storeys :( More room space lor. But nevermind. Extending our rooms out to the balcony and switching rooms with my grandparents yayness!! Cannot wait for the newly renovated house :D
But it's gonna take until next year (inclusive of planning and such) :(
Nevermind. Good things come to those who wait. GOGO!
Anyway, Uncle Peter's son was at home while we were looking around and at one point he was like, "Eh I have something to ask you. Are you married?"
LOL!!! The diamond ring my mother gave....