Private hearts,
♥
Can you meet me
halfway,
right at the borderline?
Useless information (dream)
Thursday, September 9, 2010

I had the most spectacular dream this morning. LOL. Everything was so fantasy-like, so lovely! Except I had an almost near death experience with those hybrid animals I dreamt of -.-

So it was like this...

I had no idea where we were, but apparently the whole family (inclusive of uncles, aunts and cousins) went for a holiday in some random old town like those you see in those MMORPGs LOL! Orange sunset-y like place, with bustling market and people running through the crowds, HAHAHAH.

(Randomly imagining some random town in Granado Espada; I remember seeing it somewhere lor!)

So, I don't know how I managed to get hold of a helium balloon and a kite? And I actually used the balloon to play some sort of flying game at the fish port near the sea, which is totally impossible in real life! Like need to fly damn far kind. AND I MANAGED TO FINISH THE FLYING CHALLENGE LOL!

Also got no idea how come the balloon so powerful, can bring ME to FLY across those BIG GAPS OF SEA under me sia! :D

Oh ya I forgot to mention, the sea wind was powerfully big like mad also! Because... You'll know later ;)

Then right, don't know why I so gey gao, wandered off by myself towards some ulu beach near the (chio orange) old town with my balloon and kite. I found a small end of a boat (literally only the END; the pointy corner) and I went in, held up my cool balloon and kite, and with the aid of the wind, WHOOSH! I started sailing out to the opposite island at a damn fast speed!

So okay I reached this super small island with only a low stone wall and a few bushes blocking my view, and some miserabe looking shrubs. So I peered through the bushes and wah SERIOUSLY MAGNIFICENT VIEW MAN!

The island beyond was even more fantastic that my stupid chio orange old town leh! Totally got those kind of animal hybrids one! I remember seeing this zebra/giraffe hybrid and I thought it was the chioest animal I ever saw T_T

So in my attempt to view them more closely, I tried to climb the wall and almost knocked over miniature buddha statues on the ledge which I had failed to notice earlier on. (Very weird and random, I know)

Then suddenly, from behind me got water sounds and I saw these 2 clumsy-looking small and short elephants about my size wading through the waters. THE SPOILERS. They made so much noise that suddenly when I turned away from them, I saw the hybrid animals machiam fight war like that, all chiong towards my small island!!!

Then wtf I super kiasi so I chiong like mad, right past the two stupid elephants and climbed onto my boat end and tried to row myself back to land!

Suddenly got laser and it hit the two elephants and they turned to dust on the spot -.- I totally omgwtf-ed and row like mad but the wind kept blowing me back! Then I realised is the balloon and kite going against my direction so I let them go sadly :(

Don't know why they suddenly become big as they flew away, and blocked the hybrid animals' views and YAY BACK ON LAND.


This is when I woke up -.-

Okay, I know a very long and random, senseless post, but the images in my dreams were soooo pretty!!! I wouldn't mind dreaming about it again tonight :)
-

Side-track, Grandpa came last night. SIANNNNN. Less freedom. Want stay at home also sian. LOL. Serious T_T Why other people love their grandparents so much but I just T_T whenever I know they coming??

Side-track 2, wireless got problem again and I called Linksys again and YES. Done! Ok lah random.
-

Finally another week passed for Mischievous Kiss to be outtttt! Totally living in the BBF period, in the Jihoo sunbae character so much that I can't get used to Baek Seung Jo. But Hyunnie is soooo adorable hahaha.

Buaiz :D


Older Posts // Newer Posts
Jacquelyn
1990 3 30

Facebook
Follow me on Twitter!
Random Tumblr


Give love another chance

DO YOU NEED
A PINCH OF GOODFATE TOO?

AE NP (UNOFFICIAL) AEJ12 BLOG
ALLKPOP JE-INDEX PLANET-HYUN SS501UFO SUPERKPOP

CHERYL DESMOND EUNICE FELICIA JAMIE JIALING JOLEEN JOLENE KITYEE MONICA PEIYI QIYU SHIXUAN SHUYAN TERENCE TUANJIAW WEETING WENMEI YUHAO

APR 2005 MAY 2005 JUN 2005 JUL 2005 AUG 2005 SEP 2005 OCT 2005 NOV 2005 DEC 2005 JAN 2006 FEB 2006 MAR 2006 APR 2006 MAY 2006 JUN 2006 JUL 2006 AUG 2006 SEP 2006 OCT 2006 NOV 2006 DEC 2006 JAN 2007 FEB 2007 MAR 2007 APR 2007 MAY 2007 JUN 2007 JUL 2007 AUG 2007 SEP 2007 OCT 2007 NOV 2007 DEC 2007 JAN 2008 FEB 2008 MAR 2008 APR 2008 MAY 2008 JUN 2008 JUL 2008 AUG 2008 SEP 2008 OCT 2008 NOV 2008 DEC 2008 JAN 2009 FEB 2009 MAR 2009 APR 2009 MAY 2009 JUN 2009 JUL 2009 AUG 2009 SEP 2009 OCT 2009 NOV 2009 DEC 2009 JAN 2010 FEB 2010 MAR 2010 APR 2010 MAY 2010 JUN 2010 JUL 2010 AUG 2010 SEP 2010 OCT 2010 NOV 2010 DEC 2010 JAN 2011

✓Letter 1 — Your Best Friend
✓Letter 2 — Your Crush
✓Letter 3 — Your Parents
✓Letter 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
✓Letter 5 — Your dreams
✓Letter 6 — A stranger
✓Letter 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
✗Letter 8 — Your favorite internet friend
✗Letter 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
✗Letter 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
✗Letter 11 — A deceased person you wish you could talk to
✗Letter 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
✗Letter 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you
✗Letter 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from
✗Letter 15 — The person you miss the most
✗Letter 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country
✗Letter 17 — Someone from your childhood
✗Letter 18 — The person that you wish you could be
✗Letter 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
✗Letter 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest
✗Letter 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
✗Letter 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to
✗Letter 23 — The last person you kissed
✗Letter 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
✗Letter 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
✗Letter 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
✗Letter 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day
✗Letter 28 — Someone that changed your life
✗Letter 29 — The person that you want to tell everything to, but too afraid to
✗Letter 30 — Your reflection in the mirror