
IMMA SICK BITCH NAO D:
Heh. If you noticed, I edited my blog template a little (despite being unwell; nothing to do mah!). Now it looks a little more colourful, a little bit happier right? :D
That's what I hope my life will be soon, LOL.
So given the sense of accomplishment and a little happiness, I decided to continue my letter writing! Stopped for damn long loh. Hahahah.
-
Letter 5 - Your dreams
Dear Dream(s),
I really have no idea who or what you are. Could you please tell me? Let me know? Because I'm so so lost at looking for you, I have no idea what to do anymore. Even so, I'll still continue looking for you, in hopes of finding something that makes me happy. I love you, so please love me too :)
With love,
Jacq.
Dear Dream(s),
I really have no idea who or what you are. Could you please tell me? Let me know? Because I'm so so lost at looking for you, I have no idea what to do anymore. Even so, I'll still continue looking for you, in hopes of finding something that makes me happy. I love you, so please love me too :)
With love,
Jacq.