Hello, back to a more proper civilisation since yesterday evening. Lykka shiok max! Life in TPI was boring. Very boring.
I sleep until about 10+ every morning and faster go bathe before my father's employees come in for lunch. Then stay upstairs until they left and went to hunt for food in the kitchen. Then stayed upstairs max again, until evening bath time, then tv! Of all the days I was there, there were only two occasions where I ate outside food :( Kway teow and fish porridge. I want my murtabakkk~
And wow I tell you, tv is my only life back there.
Not until I remembered we still had a playstation over there! :D But then, the wire spoillllllll. Sian ttm. Luckily I found our gameboys and cartridges and tadah! Pokemon TCG and Zelda maxxxx. LOL!
Brought 3 books and I finished 2 by the second day. The third was Wuthering Heights, which looked a bit sian, because of the draggy beginning. But because I had nothing better to do, I continued reading it. Really very very nice leh! I think lah. It really is a wretched story about obsessive passion. Is there a play or motion picture for it, I wonder.
-
Feels kind of sad when I see everybody moving on in their lives with their undergraduate studies and such. But there's nothing I can do about it. Haha. So, my life, you should start to move on too! GO GO GO! Job come, job come!!
I sleep until about 10+ every morning and faster go bathe before my father's employees come in for lunch. Then stay upstairs until they left and went to hunt for food in the kitchen. Then stayed upstairs max again, until evening bath time, then tv! Of all the days I was there, there were only two occasions where I ate outside food :( Kway teow and fish porridge. I want my murtabakkk~
And wow I tell you, tv is my only life back there.
Not until I remembered we still had a playstation over there! :D But then, the wire spoillllllll. Sian ttm. Luckily I found our gameboys and cartridges and tadah! Pokemon TCG and Zelda maxxxx. LOL!
Brought 3 books and I finished 2 by the second day. The third was Wuthering Heights, which looked a bit sian, because of the draggy beginning. But because I had nothing better to do, I continued reading it. Really very very nice leh! I think lah. It really is a wretched story about obsessive passion. Is there a play or motion picture for it, I wonder.
-
Feels kind of sad when I see everybody moving on in their lives with their undergraduate studies and such. But there's nothing I can do about it. Haha. So, my life, you should start to move on too! GO GO GO! Job come, job come!!