Hi, I'm bored. And tired. Of looking for jobs that never come. But this morning, my attachment supervisor called me and asked if I wanted to apply for some Airfreight Executive post? Sounds very high class hor. HAHAHAHA. Got the feeling earn a lot of money one! But I still hope NUS accept me T_T Their appeal result has not come to me~~~ Why am I being singled out? :(
Anyway, Banana's friend went to his house to surprise him (beated birthday) yesterday evening. Mad awkward for me 'cause I bu shou with them. LOL. I only kept finding excuses to go to the kitchen to talk to uncle, while sometimes randomly smiling at people like Isaac.
T_T
Am currently munching on cheese cookies of some sort my sister brought back from Indo. Wah, shiokness ttm! Sinful. But never mind lah hor hehehehehe.
Grandpa's coming later, SIAN!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Banana's friend went to his house to surprise him (beated birthday) yesterday evening. Mad awkward for me 'cause I bu shou with them. LOL. I only kept finding excuses to go to the kitchen to talk to uncle, while sometimes randomly smiling at people like Isaac.
T_T
Am currently munching on cheese cookies of some sort my sister brought back from Indo. Wah, shiokness ttm! Sinful. But never mind lah hor hehehehehe.
Grandpa's coming later, SIAN!!!!!!!!!!