Hello eberybodie! So long never blog a very very nice post, but also nothing to blog because my life is very mundane recently :(
Ahhhh I really don't know what to do to help my friend. It seems, it seems, humans are such fragile creatures. I used to think time can stand up to anything. Literally anything. But I guess not. Time can't withstand pressure, no matter how long.
It sucks to know things ended up this way, so ugly. But I guess none of us could helpt it. A crush, a relationship, love. Hope, courage, letting go. What's the point? All's come to naught.
Going away, back to Indo for a few dayzzz. Goodbye, goodbye.
Ahhhh I really don't know what to do to help my friend. It seems, it seems, humans are such fragile creatures. I used to think time can stand up to anything. Literally anything. But I guess not. Time can't withstand pressure, no matter how long.
It sucks to know things ended up this way, so ugly. But I guess none of us could helpt it. A crush, a relationship, love. Hope, courage, letting go. What's the point? All's come to naught.
Going away, back to Indo for a few dayzzz. Goodbye, goodbye.