(EDIT)
OH YEAH OH YEAH. I finally took out my original tragus piercing stud after 32729213246480 months and replaced it with something else 'cause I used to be sooo scared of it getting infections/painful. Next step are my 2 top piercings. Fighting!!
-
Today was supposed to be a "happy" day, going to school to collect my graduation gown, and then meeting Cheryl in town for retail therapy. But I think I ate too much or what last night, I had indigestion.
Halfway walking to the bus stop, my stomach was churning so unbearably but I thought it was nothing big so I ignored it. Who knows in the middle of nowhere (the exrpessway), I suddenly had the urge to vomit! -.- Walao nabei I scared like fuck 'cause the bus full of people, if vomit will VERY PAISEH one! So I like spammed Eclipse candy to the max.
Camped in the toilet the moment I reached school, for about 1hr, until the toilet auntie asked me "Hello, what you doing ah? Go see doctor lah." LOL.
I could literally feel my stomach trying to push everything out through the oesophagus. It was a totally uncool experience. Vomiting like that actually made me perspire like a mad woman, NO JOKE. And if you're my friend, you know I don't perspire that much...
You power! (to my stomach)
Kaiyi came and we tried to look for suan mei in Cheers, but walao I took in the smell of the curry puffs and I immediately chiong-ed back to the toilet! This time, the auntie said "Vomit into the toilet bowl ah!" while asleep LOL.
Decided to cab home without getting the gown first 'cause I really vomit until cmi. Thanks for being there, lover! ♥ And luckily she gave me a plastic bag, 'cause I vomited in the cab also -.-
_l_
Woke up feeling a little better after a 3 hour nap. Oh well. No more shopping till Thursday, I guess. Wasted trip to school today :\
OH YEAH OH YEAH. I finally took out my original tragus piercing stud after 32729213246480 months and replaced it with something else 'cause I used to be sooo scared of it getting infections/painful. Next step are my 2 top piercings. Fighting!!
-
Today was supposed to be a "happy" day, going to school to collect my graduation gown, and then meeting Cheryl in town for retail therapy. But I think I ate too much or what last night, I had indigestion.
Halfway walking to the bus stop, my stomach was churning so unbearably but I thought it was nothing big so I ignored it. Who knows in the middle of nowhere (the exrpessway), I suddenly had the urge to vomit! -.- Walao nabei I scared like fuck 'cause the bus full of people, if vomit will VERY PAISEH one! So I like spammed Eclipse candy to the max.
Camped in the toilet the moment I reached school, for about 1hr, until the toilet auntie asked me "Hello, what you doing ah? Go see doctor lah." LOL.
I could literally feel my stomach trying to push everything out through the oesophagus. It was a totally uncool experience. Vomiting like that actually made me perspire like a mad woman, NO JOKE. And if you're my friend, you know I don't perspire that much...
You power! (to my stomach)
Kaiyi came and we tried to look for suan mei in Cheers, but walao I took in the smell of the curry puffs and I immediately chiong-ed back to the toilet! This time, the auntie said "Vomit into the toilet bowl ah!" while asleep LOL.
Decided to cab home without getting the gown first 'cause I really vomit until cmi. Thanks for being there, lover! ♥ And luckily she gave me a plastic bag, 'cause I vomited in the cab also -.-
_l_
Woke up feeling a little better after a 3 hour nap. Oh well. No more shopping till Thursday, I guess. Wasted trip to school today :\