1. Happy Mothers' Day to all the mothers in the world! :D Including me HAHAHA. I am a mother of some people I know! Yay!
2. Happy 20th Birthday to our dearest black hole Phoebe Goh! Today clash with Mothers' Day must be fate! 'Cause Phoebe used to be the mother of the 八姐妹! HAHAHA! SO GU DONG CAN LOL!!!
2. Happy 20th Birthday to our dearest black hole Phoebe Goh! Today clash with Mothers' Day must be fate! 'Cause Phoebe used to be the mother of the 八姐妹! HAHAHA! SO GU DONG CAN LOL!!!
Ohho! I finally caught Iron Man 2 with Banana last night and managed to chiong the last bus home! I was hungry after the movie, so wanted to da bao Mac home. Called my sister to ask if she wanted any, but she didn't pick up her phone. Walked back to interchange then she called back, and so I went back to Mac. Missed BOTH 22 and 24 -.- Decided to take 76 but scared I missed it already, so I hopped onto the 74 in front of me.
And guess who I saw?
MISS DORA CHIAM SHU YAN :D
Walao seriously is 100 years never see her already! After her exams is work work work! I was still wondering who was the girl with the high pitched voice chattering away on the bus and then I saw her walking towards me LOLLLL!
Okay I need to diet after the McSpicy supper last night :(