(Hehex. I lurrrrve FM Static!)
My uncle came to fetch Syl, the maid and I to Nouvelle park to join his wife and Sandy in cleaning their apartment unit for the new tenants. Wah very dusty! We even found dead cockroaches, spider webs, weird bugs etcetc. Lucky we were only told to clean the window area, shelves, wardrobes, hang curtains. And we got paid $20! :D LOL. We didn't expect that though!
Uncle numpang-ed me back home and then I met up with Dickson and Jason at Geylang East to watch basketball games! I LIKE NUMBER 5! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Had dinner/supper around the area and then 20 minutes later already home. SO SHIOK LOR :D:D
OKOK need my beauty sleep. Oyasumi~
My uncle came to fetch Syl, the maid and I to Nouvelle park to join his wife and Sandy in cleaning their apartment unit for the new tenants. Wah very dusty! We even found dead cockroaches, spider webs, weird bugs etcetc. Lucky we were only told to clean the window area, shelves, wardrobes, hang curtains. And we got paid $20! :D LOL. We didn't expect that though!
Uncle numpang-ed me back home and then I met up with Dickson and Jason at Geylang East to watch basketball games! I LIKE NUMBER 5! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Had dinner/supper around the area and then 20 minutes later already home. SO SHIOK LOR :D:D
OKOK need my beauty sleep. Oyasumi~