Hi I'm back from Koreaaaa :D:D Although it's really cold for spring there and my skin have been peeling madly ever since I was there, I still enjoyed my trip loads because of the fun-loving adults that we had throughout the tour :D
My sister and Hanabanana colluded with Cheryl and they came to the airport to fetch me! ♥ And a big thank you to Cheryl for offering her boyfriend's car to send me home prior to that hahahaha ♥♥
Spent like freaking lots of money okay. I think about 1k -.- AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SPENT THOSE MONEY ON LEH. Beauty products? Hehehe. FOOD, definitely. Tour guide, bus driver, local guide, photographer service charges. Extra surcharges. MORE FOOD. Shopping. Random honey and such. And I forgot.
Lazy to blog already. Meeting my hanabanana later! :D Waiting for Nini and Sammoh to send those photos~ HAHAAHAH.
Oh I randomly saw FLH on a variety show AHAHAHHA. Randomly thought of those days~
My sister and Hanabanana colluded with Cheryl and they came to the airport to fetch me! ♥ And a big thank you to Cheryl for offering her boyfriend's car to send me home prior to that hahahaha ♥♥
Spent like freaking lots of money okay. I think about 1k -.- AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SPENT THOSE MONEY ON LEH. Beauty products? Hehehe. FOOD, definitely. Tour guide, bus driver, local guide, photographer service charges. Extra surcharges. MORE FOOD. Shopping. Random honey and such. And I forgot.
Lazy to blog already. Meeting my hanabanana later! :D Waiting for Nini and Sammoh to send those photos~ HAHAAHAH.
Oh I randomly saw FLH on a variety show AHAHAHHA. Randomly thought of those days~