Hi I'm back from Indo from renewing my passport with an even dumber-looking photo HAHAHAHAH. My haircut was so bad. Lousily short fringe, HOW. Waiting for the dumb thing to grow out :(
Oh yea, finally back. Why finally? Because there was nothing to do over there! Seriously. Syl and I literally slept through everyday, only went out on the first evening we were there TO EAT KFC LOLOL. Pathetic. It was a routine everyday, eat sleep tv eat sleep tv tv sleep eat eat shit eat sleep tv again. It's a wonder I didn't gain weight, BUT IT IS NOT GOING DOWN ANY FURTHER EITHER!
/
... います。
... もいいです。
... でください。
... くてもいいです。
... ができます。
... ければなりません。
... ことができます。
... ことがあります(せん)。
... ほうがいいです。
... あとで ~ます。
It seems like there are a hundred more forms other than the て形, た形, ない形 and じしょ形 that we were taught. There exists too many sentence patterns in the Japanese language and it is literally impossible to count and memorize all of them! Quite stressed actually, because there are only two more lessons left before the E-2 exams. Oh shit.
Brighter note, I finally met Dickson today! ♥ We accidentally left Kianwee's stuff at the hawker centre so we went back to get it, and such luck, I SPOTTED ANIKI-SAN who was rushing for the train/shelter. HAHAHAHA. At first I saw this guy running behind Dickson, then I was like, side view look like Jason. And as he came closer, it really was him! Long time no see! And he finally saw the rumoured Guo Fei. HAHAHAHA.
Visited the IT Fair @ Suntec and dropped by the booth Dickson's friends were working at, and also Eileen's. Wah packed max. It took damn long to get on the escalator and all from the MRT station all the way to the convention centre! T_T We hung around for quite some time and ran errands and we pwned Isaac! (Y)
Okkkk end of the day both of us were so tired. Need to start more Excel shits tomorrow. 下一站,Youtube! Hahahahaha come back Singapore already just chiong drama nia!
P.S. I miss my camera in Xiamen! I won't see it until 6 weeks later! :(
Oh yea, finally back. Why finally? Because there was nothing to do over there! Seriously. Syl and I literally slept through everyday, only went out on the first evening we were there TO EAT KFC LOLOL. Pathetic. It was a routine everyday, eat sleep tv eat sleep tv tv sleep eat eat shit eat sleep tv again. It's a wonder I didn't gain weight, BUT IT IS NOT GOING DOWN ANY FURTHER EITHER!
/
... います。
... もいいです。
... でください。
... くてもいいです。
... ができます。
... ければなりません。
... ことができます。
... ことがあります(せん)。
... ほうがいいです。
... あとで ~ます。
It seems like there are a hundred more forms other than the て形, た形, ない形 and じしょ形 that we were taught. There exists too many sentence patterns in the Japanese language and it is literally impossible to count and memorize all of them! Quite stressed actually, because there are only two more lessons left before the E-2 exams. Oh shit.
Brighter note, I finally met Dickson today! ♥ We accidentally left Kianwee's stuff at the hawker centre so we went back to get it, and such luck, I SPOTTED ANIKI-SAN who was rushing for the train/shelter. HAHAHAHA. At first I saw this guy running behind Dickson, then I was like, side view look like Jason. And as he came closer, it really was him! Long time no see! And he finally saw the rumoured Guo Fei. HAHAHAHA.
Visited the IT Fair @ Suntec and dropped by the booth Dickson's friends were working at, and also Eileen's. Wah packed max. It took damn long to get on the escalator and all from the MRT station all the way to the convention centre! T_T We hung around for quite some time and ran errands and we pwned Isaac! (Y)
Okkkk end of the day both of us were so tired. Need to start more Excel shits tomorrow. 下一站,Youtube! Hahahahaha come back Singapore already just chiong drama nia!
P.S. I miss my camera in Xiamen! I won't see it until 6 weeks later! :(