Back to school today to print semester 6 result slip and attempted to prin the status lette but I hate the school. Because they they say I already graduate and don't let me print anymore. Korea Embassy says they'll take in my photocopied result slip and see how LOLOLOL. Let's prrrray hard :( ICA closed for enquiries.
Bottomline, need to wake up tomorrow to clarify x503021238 things.

YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO CATCH HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON! Caught in in 3D with Cheryl and Cky earlier this afternoon. AND WALAO DAMN NICE I TELL YOU! I totally gave all my attention and awe and whatnot to the story! (Y)
I am so... (fill in a suitable word yourself) now.
Bottomline, need to wake up tomorrow to clarify x503021238 things.

YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO CATCH HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON! Caught in in 3D with Cheryl and Cky earlier this afternoon. AND WALAO DAMN NICE I TELL YOU! I totally gave all my attention and awe and whatnot to the story! (Y)
I am so... (fill in a suitable word yourself) now.