ADULT FARE KILLS!!!!!
I think LTA should abolish adult fare lor! SO EXPENSIVE! I find myself topping up my ezlink card endlessly! :( They should make it that everybody within the student age still use the 45c student fare!
/
Had revision which exceeded the usual lesson time yesterday, because next week EXAM already! Scared leh. So many things to memorize!
Then chionged home to change after that and went to meet Cheryl and Jason at City Hall. We queued/waited so long outside Timbre @ The Substation for seats, and Terrence and Richard! SOOO HUNGRY because they say wanna eat dinner, but end up 11 plus then got seats and food T_T LOL. Can faint. Can eat a bull!
So when the food came, I JUST ATE. LOLOLOL. Really just eat only! Leftovers also I eat hahahahaha. So I ate the most last night -shy-
Totally love the live band performing last night! I saw them while they were performing by the Singapore River last year too! The vocalist ftw! :D And they sang/danced NOBODY and BAD ROMANCE. Hahaha hot favourites leh!
I love to hang out with this bunch of old men because they make me feel young. LOL NO JOKE! Because they always talk about things in their young adult lives while I just sit and listen, AND THEY ALL VERY NICE TO ME HAHAHAHA. Makes me feel like I have elder brothers I can always depend on :D:D
Very paiseh issue is that I ATE THE MOST, but I didn't pay for anything LOL. I don't know ma, so just eat. Then Terr said I don't have to payyyyy! LOLOLOL!
Then we went outside the National Museum of Singapore, UNDER A SMALL TREE, and they sang me birthday song yayyyy! Richard was late because no place open for cake I think. Thanks for running all over! :)
And he very nice LOL. Listen to my request for 16-year old candles.

SEE?!!! So that means I'M STILL 16! 16 FOREVER FTW LEH HAHAHAHAHA!!
OLD MEN (and WOMAN) I LOVE YOUUUUU ♥♥♥ Thank you so much :D
OH! MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME CAKE ALSO!

HAHAHAHAHA. He loves us! LOL. But I think a bit evil, cheesecake to make people fat. But I like! He still very cute, say cannot get whole cake because need advanced reservation, LOL! Thanks Kaixuannnnn! :D
/
Oh and your pretty friend here received a call from NTU telling her to go down for interview on Tuesday for her Mathematical Sciences course!!! HAPPY OR NOT?!! HAHAHAHA. So make a wish, make a wish~ (sings Zaizai)
So yesterday I was very greedy, I made 3 wishes! And since they say 1 of them can be made known, I WISHED I CAN GET INTO NTU'S MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES!!!! Prayyyy~

/
Done blogging and eating and etcetc, so Imma go out now to look for kareshi-san!!! ♥ BYE WORLD!
I think LTA should abolish adult fare lor! SO EXPENSIVE! I find myself topping up my ezlink card endlessly! :( They should make it that everybody within the student age still use the 45c student fare!
/
Had revision which exceeded the usual lesson time yesterday, because next week EXAM already! Scared leh. So many things to memorize!
Then chionged home to change after that and went to meet Cheryl and Jason at City Hall. We queued/waited so long outside Timbre @ The Substation for seats, and Terrence and Richard! SOOO HUNGRY because they say wanna eat dinner, but end up 11 plus then got seats and food T_T LOL. Can faint. Can eat a bull!
So when the food came, I JUST ATE. LOLOLOL. Really just eat only! Leftovers also I eat hahahahaha. So I ate the most last night -shy-
Totally love the live band performing last night! I saw them while they were performing by the Singapore River last year too! The vocalist ftw! :D And they sang/danced NOBODY and BAD ROMANCE. Hahaha hot favourites leh!
I love to hang out with this bunch of old men because they make me feel young. LOL NO JOKE! Because they always talk about things in their young adult lives while I just sit and listen, AND THEY ALL VERY NICE TO ME HAHAHAHA. Makes me feel like I have elder brothers I can always depend on :D:D
Very paiseh issue is that I ATE THE MOST, but I didn't pay for anything LOL. I don't know ma, so just eat. Then Terr said I don't have to payyyyy! LOLOLOL!
Then we went outside the National Museum of Singapore, UNDER A SMALL TREE, and they sang me birthday song yayyyy! Richard was late because no place open for cake I think. Thanks for running all over! :)
And he very nice LOL. Listen to my request for 16-year old candles.

SEE?!!! So that means I'M STILL 16! 16 FOREVER FTW LEH HAHAHAHAHA!!
OLD MEN (and WOMAN) I LOVE YOUUUUU ♥♥♥ Thank you so much :D
OH! MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME CAKE ALSO!

HAHAHAHAHA. He loves us! LOL. But I think a bit evil, cheesecake to make people fat. But I like! He still very cute, say cannot get whole cake because need advanced reservation, LOL! Thanks Kaixuannnnn! :D
/
Oh and your pretty friend here received a call from NTU telling her to go down for interview on Tuesday for her Mathematical Sciences course!!! HAPPY OR NOT?!! HAHAHAHA. So make a wish, make a wish~ (sings Zaizai)
So yesterday I was very greedy, I made 3 wishes! And since they say 1 of them can be made known, I WISHED I CAN GET INTO NTU'S MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES!!!! Prayyyy~

/
Done blogging and eating and etcetc, so Imma go out now to look for kareshi-san!!! ♥ BYE WORLD!