Yesterday was a day which was cui ttm. Cheryl, Shuyan, Phoebe and I signed up for this Safari Zoo Run volunteer thingy. Clever Phoebe did not manage to appear due to some problems and poor 3 of us had to suffer under the HOT HOT sun! We perspired even before the whole thing started :(
SEE. Oily face!


Cheryl and I got allocated to the baggage area, while Shuyan got to enjoy the ice cream parlour. ALONE. Poor thing leh. Phoebe was supposed to be with her~ And Cheryl and I managed to sneak ourselves into the zoo FOC with the other crew members :D
Wah. Baggage. I thought it was slack, like just put on number tags before and after the run. But jitao no room for break LOL. Yes, like Cheryl said, we
1. Look at bib number
2. Write down bib number
3. Stick number tag on runner's bib
4. Paste number tag on belonging
5. Pass to partner to put behind
6. Cycle repeats x infinity
We didn't even have time to properly process the runners' faces! LOL.
And after the run? Looking for baggage was even harder! Had to dig and search high and low despite number tags, and did plenty of running, even for other booths because well, they need help :\
OK so we perspired like mad. Serious. Damn long never perspire so much! Free lunch and dinner but we were all more interest in the chicken and veggie than rice!
Then they went for Night Safari job interview after everyting ended while I met hana banana @ AMK for dinner! Fun max cos I managed to dig out lots of things from him! eyebroW*
/
TODAY! Dickson Tan is the jianest person I've met. We were supposed to meet at ORCHARD MRT CONTROL STATION AT 3PM and guess what? Somebody tried to sneak attack me to see me in my PJs + just-wake-up-cui-hair but HAHAHA too bad I was already awake and properly dressed by the time he reached my house! (Y)
We town-ed, then chionged to Bugis to get my father's tops. Got his clothes + did lots of stupid things but vvv funny. Aiya I suddenly v sian presentation coming so fast! -.-
OK a few pictures and Imma sleeping.





And guess what guess what?! We took purikuri together HAHAHAHAHA. Forgive the lousy decos cos really damn long never touch the machine! Damn cool, the machine uses real Japan 100 yen coins :D


OK GOODNIGHT.
PS, ZQ PLEASE CHEER UP & DONT THINK SO MUCH. Health more important!
PPS, I got kind of excited this afternoon while walking to MRT station from AMK Hub because why? I FREAKING SAW A CHANGMIN LOOKALIKE. Serious & no joke! Lucky shit!
PPPS, It's actually Monday 8 Feb 2010, 4:07 AM now LOL. Okay bye!
SEE. Oily face!


Cheryl and I got allocated to the baggage area, while Shuyan got to enjoy the ice cream parlour. ALONE. Poor thing leh. Phoebe was supposed to be with her~ And Cheryl and I managed to sneak ourselves into the zoo FOC with the other crew members :D
Wah. Baggage. I thought it was slack, like just put on number tags before and after the run. But jitao no room for break LOL. Yes, like Cheryl said, we
1. Look at bib number
2. Write down bib number
3. Stick number tag on runner's bib
4. Paste number tag on belonging
5. Pass to partner to put behind
6. Cycle repeats x infinity
We didn't even have time to properly process the runners' faces! LOL.
And after the run? Looking for baggage was even harder! Had to dig and search high and low despite number tags, and did plenty of running, even for other booths because well, they need help :\
OK so we perspired like mad. Serious. Damn long never perspire so much! Free lunch and dinner but we were all more interest in the chicken and veggie than rice!
Then they went for Night Safari job interview after everyting ended while I met hana banana @ AMK for dinner! Fun max cos I managed to dig out lots of things from him! eyebroW*
/
TODAY! Dickson Tan is the jianest person I've met. We were supposed to meet at ORCHARD MRT CONTROL STATION AT 3PM and guess what? Somebody tried to sneak attack me to see me in my PJs + just-wake-up-cui-hair but HAHAHA too bad I was already awake and properly dressed by the time he reached my house! (Y)
We town-ed, then chionged to Bugis to get my father's tops. Got his clothes + did lots of stupid things but vvv funny. Aiya I suddenly v sian presentation coming so fast! -.-
OK a few pictures and Imma sleeping.
And guess what guess what?! We took purikuri together HAHAHAHAHA. Forgive the lousy decos cos really damn long never touch the machine! Damn cool, the machine uses real Japan 100 yen coins :D
OK GOODNIGHT.
PS, ZQ PLEASE CHEER UP & DONT THINK SO MUCH. Health more important!
PPS, I got kind of excited this afternoon while walking to MRT station from AMK Hub because why? I FREAKING SAW A CHANGMIN LOOKALIKE. Serious & no joke! Lucky shit!
PPPS, It's actually Monday 8 Feb 2010, 4:07 AM now LOL. Okay bye!