YAY IT'S FINALLY THE LAST DAY OF IAP! Wah I was damn energetic this morning despite sleeping at god knows what time this morning. SHIOK! :D
Made last minute cards and got last minute chocs for my dearest team + darling Haneya. Wahlau I'm actually quite sad to leave. Because like, sure will feel a little attached to the people there one mah. I confirm confirm will miss Rajat one. LOL. Serious. Cos he always vvvv nice to me! Always give me food. HAHA! :D
Imma miss my little work station. Always full of motivational post-its! eyebroW*
But yea I cleared them the moment I went into the office, leaving only 1 or 2 there.

Lufthansa gave us lots of goodies! And I love the A380 pen! SUPER CUTE OK! But I lazy take picture lah. And they even gave us AIR TICKETS FOR FREE. SERIOUS. To Jakarta! Maybe it's not useful to Trey and Gerald, but definitely to me ;D

Imma gonna work in the zoo tomorrow for some zoo run thing. DO YOU THINK I CAN SPOT NANCY?! LOL.
/
Lol seriously. TIME IS SO SCARCE. Okay, today is ending, so forget it.
Saturday (tomorrow) safari zoo run help out thingy. I'm even skipping Jap class for it okay! :( I'm gonna miss a lot mannnn shizzz. Hope I can catch up! :(
And then Sunday = OUT! With 私のかれし ♥
Monday back to school to get Mr Yeo to sign my payroll form, submit, pay NTU application fees, bind report, help my sister pay her dunno what Xiamen fees.
Tuesday is self-dedication day. LOL. ♥
Wednesday is PRESENTATION DAY ALRDY SHITSHITSHIT. When to do presentation slides?! KANASAI. Individual presentation some more! I'm gonna stammer maddddzxzx. Okay, let's make it Monday I chiong.
AHHHHHH! Pure madness.
Now that I think about it, suddenly realised I need to bring manymany things to school on Wednesday sia. Wah siannnn. Siannnn max. Must allocate bag space properly liao.
Okay so now I'll end this lousy post with a picture of Alph HAHAHA.

Made last minute cards and got last minute chocs for my dearest team + darling Haneya. Wahlau I'm actually quite sad to leave. Because like, sure will feel a little attached to the people there one mah. I confirm confirm will miss Rajat one. LOL. Serious. Cos he always vvvv nice to me! Always give me food. HAHA! :D
Imma miss my little work station. Always full of motivational post-its! eyebroW*
But yea I cleared them the moment I went into the office, leaving only 1 or 2 there.
Lufthansa gave us lots of goodies! And I love the A380 pen! SUPER CUTE OK! But I lazy take picture lah. And they even gave us AIR TICKETS FOR FREE. SERIOUS. To Jakarta! Maybe it's not useful to Trey and Gerald, but definitely to me ;D
Imma gonna work in the zoo tomorrow for some zoo run thing. DO YOU THINK I CAN SPOT NANCY?! LOL.
/
Lol seriously. TIME IS SO SCARCE. Okay, today is ending, so forget it.
Saturday (tomorrow) safari zoo run help out thingy. I'm even skipping Jap class for it okay! :( I'm gonna miss a lot mannnn shizzz. Hope I can catch up! :(
And then Sunday = OUT! With 私のかれし ♥
Monday back to school to get Mr Yeo to sign my payroll form, submit, pay NTU application fees, bind report, help my sister pay her dunno what Xiamen fees.
Tuesday is self-dedication day. LOL. ♥
Wednesday is PRESENTATION DAY ALRDY SHITSHITSHIT. When to do presentation slides?! KANASAI. Individual presentation some more! I'm gonna stammer maddddzxzx. Okay, let's make it Monday I chiong.
AHHHHHH! Pure madness.
Now that I think about it, suddenly realised I need to bring manymany things to school on Wednesday sia. Wah siannnn. Siannnn max. Must allocate bag space properly liao.
Okay so now I'll end this lousy post with a picture of Alph HAHAHA.