
It's 1am in the morning.
Maybe I was too engrossed in editing the blog template, that I did not notice that I had 9 missed calls despite my phone being just beside me (even if it was on silent mode), that I did not realise that my friends were calling out to me outside my gate. LOL.
Yuehao, Zean, Alex and Yingchao. Maybe I can understand Alex and Yingchao luh, because we are all OUT OF ATTACHMENT and do not have to study for the exams (Y)! But I think Yuehao and Zean jitao slacking maxed out! Tsk.
But anyway, I couldn't hear them, so I missed them. And instead found out that they wrote notes and threw paper balls onto my grass lawn, and I have no idea how one manage to fly so high up until my balcony -.-
Even though already done with school, it's random things like this that reminds you of your friends, and how you breezed through those nasty workloads in school amidst the fun that you had. And it's also random things like this that always make you smile ♥
Gahhhh I miss them all :(
-
Oh, apparently after I typed the above part, they all came back with Ephraim in the car! With Yuehao needing to use the toilet, a hungry Yingchao, a tired Zean, and an ever-irritating Alex. Yingchao says I should slap him. I think I should too.
/
Anyhow, good luck to everybody who are having exams, especially to my dearest Cheryl, Cky, Yuehao! ♥
Pleasebuckupandworkhard okay! :)