I am out of attachment but sadly, still piled with the work from there. WHEN IS THE NEW INTERN COMING SO I CAN DO A PROPER HANDOVER :(
Might need to visit Lufthansa one of the days next week to teach Wei Ling about the file shit that I did. Sigh.
Guess what? Des went to hunt for MapleStory private server two nights back! Have not started installing and playing but am already excited thinking about it! Just that a bit too tired to play. For sure I'll be staying up late until morning one.
Just like what Glenn did this morning.
-_-
I can totally predict my future after Cheryl's papers. Maple, Maple, Maple. LOL. No lah. That's for the night time only. I'll be spamming the two weeks man. Yay!
/
この感じが好きじゃありません。
Might need to visit Lufthansa one of the days next week to teach Wei Ling about the file shit that I did. Sigh.
Guess what? Des went to hunt for MapleStory private server two nights back! Have not started installing and playing but am already excited thinking about it! Just that a bit too tired to play. For sure I'll be staying up late until morning one.
Just like what Glenn did this morning.
-_-
I can totally predict my future after Cheryl's papers. Maple, Maple, Maple. LOL. No lah. That's for the night time only. I'll be spamming the two weeks man. Yay!
/
この感じが好きじゃありません。