
♥
Here we are in the best years of our lives
With no way of knowing when the wheel'll stop spinning
'Cause we don't know where we're going
And here we are in the best days of our lives
And it's a go, let's make it last, so cheers you all to that
'Cause this moment's never coming back
Here we are in the best years of our lives
With no way of knowing when the wheel'll stop spinning
'Cause we don't know where we're going
And here we are in the best days of our lives
And it's a go, let's make it last, so cheers you all to that
'Cause this moment's never coming back
Sometimes, when everything seems to come crashing down, help will come when it's least expected.
-
Wtf Project IthinkisTan is a failure. Or rather, half-phailed. Argh so angry!!! I finally saw my buddybuddy after so long! Slacked @ his house and then Shunli came over for a while and left, and Alex and I went to school some time later. Tried to look for Jolene but she was with Weijie! And I saw DNBB KITTYANGPEIYI, CHIOCHIOBB KITYEECHOO and Towkoon as well! :D
On our way to sports complex, Alex and I saw Glenn and Songyih at canteen 2 so we decided to slack with them! Okay lah, actually I wanted insider information on their presentation things LOLOL. Seeing them doing their powerpoint slides make me sian-ed. LOL. Tomorrow's presentation leh! :( 830am? Zzzz.
And Banana came to find meeee! :D:D While the guys left me minesweeping for about 2 hrs? I don't know.
AHHHHH STUPID PROJECT FAILED. Can't get over it! Okay, bathe and do Project (Part 2) and powerpoint. Bye!