Went for class as usual yesterday, and then met Cheryl at Pasir Ris MRT to go to Jolene's chalet together. I saw PASAR MALAM and sorry, I got the urge to buy the fish thingy and so Cheryl and I chionged there HAHAHAHA love max! ♥
The journey there was long but not tiring maybe 'cos I had food in my hands teeheex! I had fun catching up with Jolene, Peiyi, Kityee, Roy, Chris, Albert and Ptk. Had soo much fun ;D
Piccas for the night! :)











And today today! I met my hana banana to study but a bit failed leh! Wanted to study with my sister and her friend one but like so weird but anyway Bishan library got no space! So we travelled to AMK and chionged the library and ended up sitting on the floor hahaha! Wah at least he finished his eTut and eLearning stuff. Eh I think I very clever sia, still can teach him OOPG! (Y)! Then slacked and did a bit of HMFR and webcammed Sheryl/talk to Zhenwei before we went to walk around and then homeee! Okay lah, a bit productive today.


.jpg)
And this guy very jian! You know what he saved the name of the picture above as not? "She thinks by covering her face, people won't know she is fat!" -.-!
Acp came to find me at night and we walked around my estate to talkkk! Freaking funny when we talk about the past leh hahahaha! Hai~ Looking forward to meeting Onnie tomorrow. But sad Jac has more than one report to chiong :(
The thought of working tomorrow totally puts me off.
The journey there was long but not tiring maybe 'cos I had food in my hands teeheex! I had fun catching up with Jolene, Peiyi, Kityee, Roy, Chris, Albert and Ptk. Had soo much fun ;D
Piccas for the night! :)
And today today! I met my hana banana to study but a bit failed leh! Wanted to study with my sister and her friend one but like so weird but anyway Bishan library got no space! So we travelled to AMK and chionged the library and ended up sitting on the floor hahaha! Wah at least he finished his eTut and eLearning stuff. Eh I think I very clever sia, still can teach him OOPG! (Y)! Then slacked and did a bit of HMFR and webcammed Sheryl/talk to Zhenwei before we went to walk around and then homeee! Okay lah, a bit productive today.

.jpg)
And this guy very jian! You know what he saved the name of the picture above as not? "She thinks by covering her face, people won't know she is fat!" -.-!
Acp came to find me at night and we walked around my estate to talkkk! Freaking funny when we talk about the past leh hahahaha! Hai~ Looking forward to meeting Onnie tomorrow. But sad Jac has more than one report to chiong :(
The thought of working tomorrow totally puts me off.