Wah Alex scared the shit out of me today. He bloody used the school phone and called me to inform me that I HAVE BEEN DEBARRED FROM ATTACHMENT and I actually panicked and believed him for a moment, UNTIL HE STUPIDLY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME RETURNING TO SCHOOL TO FIND MY FRIENDS. Only then, did I realize that that voice was so familiar... SHIT YOU ALEXXXX.
Anyways, some pictures from yesterday... I am so shocked by Cheryl. HAHA. Aiya, should've taken a Maidyan picture after the Dorayan series~ But then I had lots of fun laughing during and after dinner with my girls! ♥♥
(Side note: FELICIA AND KAREN, WHEN YOU GUYS FREE LARRRRR!)










There are lots of people I would want to talk to, but thinking about the awkward silence midway, I decided not to :( It sucks so.
And yesterday I received a letter from NTU addressed to
JACQUELYN AE
10045715F
LOL can. My student number also need to write! But aiya. I don't know. I'm suddenly so lost about my own future... :(
-
And today, I decided, I seriously cannot drag the stupid planner-making any longer. Cky's trademark totally describes my feeling right now, mml!
So bored at work that I'm browsing through old photos AGAIN. But so cute leh. I mean all of us back then :) But some also vvvvv funny hahaha! (Y)!
And APPARENTLY, I have friends who think that they are so cool, they decided to play PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS cum SPIES today, but it all sums up to STALKERS anyway. Jitao stalked me and Dickson leh ohmygod. Cheryl and Shuyan were okay, but imagine BOTH our shock when we saw Alex, Alph, Cky, Yuehao etcetc emerging from nowhere O_O Stunned to the maxxx!

Anyways, some pictures from yesterday... I am so shocked by Cheryl. HAHA. Aiya, should've taken a Maidyan picture after the Dorayan series~ But then I had lots of fun laughing during and after dinner with my girls! ♥♥
(Side note: FELICIA AND KAREN, WHEN YOU GUYS FREE LARRRRR!)
There are lots of people I would want to talk to, but thinking about the awkward silence midway, I decided not to :( It sucks so.
And yesterday I received a letter from NTU addressed to
JACQUELYN AE
10045715F
LOL can. My student number also need to write! But aiya. I don't know. I'm suddenly so lost about my own future... :(
-
And today, I decided, I seriously cannot drag the stupid planner-making any longer. Cky's trademark totally describes my feeling right now, mml!
So bored at work that I'm browsing through old photos AGAIN. But so cute leh. I mean all of us back then :) But some also vvvvv funny hahaha! (Y)!
And APPARENTLY, I have friends who think that they are so cool, they decided to play PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS cum SPIES today, but it all sums up to STALKERS anyway. Jitao stalked me and Dickson leh ohmygod. Cheryl and Shuyan were okay, but imagine BOTH our shock when we saw Alex, Alph, Cky, Yuehao etcetc emerging from nowhere O_O Stunned to the maxxx!