Met up with Nini after work yesterday to shoppppp :D for her stuff. LOL. And guess who I saw? Wyz leh!!!! HAHAHAHA. Super funny cos we two like keep spying the gf. ACP PLS CHEER UP OK! :(
Work please come. I'm waiting for mid-month where I will be most busy sia. Wth leh. I think first time people so desperate for work like me -.- I'm starting to feel sleepy cos I got nothing to do sia. Clever me brought my diary to write at work LOL.
Reports: half-done
After work meeting my PC gang hehex! Must sleep before 11pm liao if not I look like ghost! T_T
-
YknwYknw I really think I v cui at having conversations because I had lunch with my supervisor and a bunch of colleagues just now and then my supervisor tried to strike a conver with me but I say a few sentence I just diam sia! Super awkward for like erm, 5 min? SILENCE. LOL. Funny when I think back but, V CUI SIAAAAA!
Work please come. I'm waiting for mid-month where I will be most busy sia. Wth leh. I think first time people so desperate for work like me -.- I'm starting to feel sleepy cos I got nothing to do sia. Clever me brought my diary to write at work LOL.
Reports: half-done
After work meeting my PC gang hehex! Must sleep before 11pm liao if not I look like ghost! T_T
-
YknwYknw I really think I v cui at having conversations because I had lunch with my supervisor and a bunch of colleagues just now and then my supervisor tried to strike a conver with me but I say a few sentence I just diam sia! Super awkward for like erm, 5 min? SILENCE. LOL. Funny when I think back but, V CUI SIAAAAA!