"I want to stay under the comfort of my paradise-like school's shelter forever.
I want to be with everyone. I don't want to go anywhere.
Am I just being childish?"
I want to be with everyone. I don't want to go anywhere.
Am I just being childish?"
AHHH NO WORK TODAY LEH?! To think i was still quite happy because I have 2 reports and one Excel file to create and then, I end up having to ask Trey to give me work again... :(
I'm browsing through YEP photos now! I miss Hue leh! And all the YEP people. I looked soooo dark back then HAHAHAHA.
-
YESSSAAAAHHH! I met the hana banana today! Along with Sheryl and Isaac and ya. LOL. Caught Chipmunks 2 and then homeeee! Wanted to wait for 24, but cos 22 got double decker so we waited for 22 instead. 24 came, okay... Few minutes later 24 came AGAIN and hana face jitao change! V classic one hahahaha! So we took it homeeeee.