This shall be a super duper random post! Because all I'm doing right now is facing the computer with no files opened, and browsing through whatever kpop news available. Because I cannot read manga. But kpop rocksssssss! I praypray they dont come up with a what, HyunSica? CHOY!
Neways, I am amazed at how fan accounts can get me as excited as I was attending the event itself! Lovely! :D Totally no work to do today and thus im reading ufo and the allkpop site shuyan intro-ed me last night hehex! :D
And I really really love artbox but it's just too ex! But I don't mind spending money on the cute little post-its though! :D:D
Randomly, the Dangyunhaji part of Xman came flashing through my mind. The part where KJK covered Eunhye's ears and said of course. AHHHHHH! Epic! Could still remember it was the hot topic in class during the amkss days! Maybe I'll try to watch Xman during my break...
I think I am complaining like Shuyan also... Wassup with all the kpop artistes venturing into China and Japan but never in Singapore. So frustrating! >( And hehe i found out there was an SGTS over here :O shiokkkah! Okay looking forward to touring with my girls tomorrow.
And did you guys know? That today is 元宵节? Isn't that supposed to be the time when family members are all reunited?
Neways, I am amazed at how fan accounts can get me as excited as I was attending the event itself! Lovely! :D Totally no work to do today and thus im reading ufo and the allkpop site shuyan intro-ed me last night hehex! :D
And I really really love artbox but it's just too ex! But I don't mind spending money on the cute little post-its though! :D:D
Randomly, the Dangyunhaji part of Xman came flashing through my mind. The part where KJK covered Eunhye's ears and said of course. AHHHHHH! Epic! Could still remember it was the hot topic in class during the amkss days! Maybe I'll try to watch Xman during my break...
I think I am complaining like Shuyan also... Wassup with all the kpop artistes venturing into China and Japan but never in Singapore. So frustrating! >( And hehe i found out there was an SGTS over here :O shiokkkah! Okay looking forward to touring with my girls tomorrow.
And did you guys know? That today is 元宵节? Isn't that supposed to be the time when family members are all reunited?