Konnichiwa minna-san~ How was your day yesterday? Mine was great! :) But apparently somebody else was growing mushroom at home ahahahahahah.
Ainiah went hari raya-ing that's why I was lonely during Jap class yesterday :( But it was fun too, because of all the weird answers that we all gave to sensei's questions. Then I chionged to Anchor Point to get a sunflower for Desuyo! Wah please praise me LOL. I was damn afraid I will get lost and all because I didn't know it was just opposite Ikea -.- Thanks Alex!
Okay apparently Cheryl and I told Des and Glenn to reach Vivo at 630 because we knoe that they will be late. But I reached at 7 and I AM STILL THE FIRST WTH?! Guys! But anyway I met acp at the train station and passed him the flower hahahahaha. His face was classicccc~
Dined at I forgot where but the okonomiyaki was vvvv nice yum! ♥
Bus-ed to town for pool/lan but lan no space :( My first try at pool was damn funny I totally kept laughing because they had to tug at my cue stick and arm to get me to the correct position. Yayyyy l4d next time pl0xzxzx :):)
Cabbed home with Desuyo because too lazy to hunt for our bus~ Talked and I really hate his suay mouth sometimes because everything he says seems to come true. Better take back your words acp!
Visuals:


Sunflower boyyyy.
And you see the Des v irritating one. Cheryl wanted to take chiochio picture then he always disturb!














Ahhhh. How I wish there were things like the summer festival in singapore as well. The 4 seasons? How much fun we'd all have together...
Ainiah went hari raya-ing that's why I was lonely during Jap class yesterday :( But it was fun too, because of all the weird answers that we all gave to sensei's questions. Then I chionged to Anchor Point to get a sunflower for Desuyo! Wah please praise me LOL. I was damn afraid I will get lost and all because I didn't know it was just opposite Ikea -.- Thanks Alex!
Okay apparently Cheryl and I told Des and Glenn to reach Vivo at 630 because we knoe that they will be late. But I reached at 7 and I AM STILL THE FIRST WTH?! Guys! But anyway I met acp at the train station and passed him the flower hahahahaha. His face was classicccc~
Dined at I forgot where but the okonomiyaki was vvvv nice yum! ♥
Bus-ed to town for pool/lan but lan no space :( My first try at pool was damn funny I totally kept laughing because they had to tug at my cue stick and arm to get me to the correct position. Yayyyy l4d next time pl0xzxzx :):)
Cabbed home with Desuyo because too lazy to hunt for our bus~ Talked and I really hate his suay mouth sometimes because everything he says seems to come true. Better take back your words acp!
Visuals:
Sunflower boyyyy.
And you see the Des v irritating one. Cheryl wanted to take chiochio picture then he always disturb!
Ahhhh. How I wish there were things like the summer festival in singapore as well. The 4 seasons? How much fun we'd all have together...