Yuehao used to say, Gf makes the heart skip a beat but ____ makes the heart stop many beats. I used to laugh at that. And today, my heart stopped many many beats because of Gf.
Ohmygod it scared the shit out of me. I have never ever made such a mistake in my life and I did. Totally crazy! Christian even turned to look at what happened when the CLASSIC MOMENT happened! I actually fumbled like mad and was cursing why isn't my phone the sony ericsson one dammit.
-
Last friday was my first time hanging out with the trio, and also markus' gf. Totally crappy, never change even out of school haha. Caught Phobia but... don't watch la. Spent yesterday at Ainiah's with a couple classmates and that to town. I miss them so so so much leh! Today was.... :D because I started my weight and balance lesson with Joe tgt with Trey! AHA so glad I got into Lufthansa for iap! :D And and Kai came to look for me to eat lunch tgt! So sweet of him haha! Cheryl, where are you guys!!!! :( Busy dating and betting soccer I guess!
PLEASE LET BKK BE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH OF US! I don't mind FRA or MUC ahahhaha!
Ohmygod it scared the shit out of me. I have never ever made such a mistake in my life and I did. Totally crazy! Christian even turned to look at what happened when the CLASSIC MOMENT happened! I actually fumbled like mad and was cursing why isn't my phone the sony ericsson one dammit.
-
Last friday was my first time hanging out with the trio, and also markus' gf. Totally crappy, never change even out of school haha. Caught Phobia but... don't watch la. Spent yesterday at Ainiah's with a couple classmates and that to town. I miss them so so so much leh! Today was.... :D because I started my weight and balance lesson with Joe tgt with Trey! AHA so glad I got into Lufthansa for iap! :D And and Kai came to look for me to eat lunch tgt! So sweet of him haha! Cheryl, where are you guys!!!! :( Busy dating and betting soccer I guess!
PLEASE LET BKK BE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH OF US! I don't mind FRA or MUC ahahhaha!