AHAHAHAH happy weekend I had! ♥
Night Safari on friday with 2 of my favourite people in the world s&c ♥! had lots of screaming and laughs, missed it! And and I got to see my favourite wolves and hyenas! Vvvvv cool because I got to hear them howl leh! V scary at one point of time cos they wouldn't stop and cos there were only the 3 of us at the enclosure but after that a bit used to it and it sounded v nice :D
Took the halloween event tram thingy and super fun but I vvv scared of the umbrealla woman! Can't take her pic cos too dark and all and I don't dare take with her cos she keeps staring like a real ghost T_T
Oh oh and I saw exgod there! HAHAHAAH.
Cabbed home = $$ but happy! ♥
Thenthen caught my Paris 36 on saturday! Shiokshiokshiok! I like it leh! V nice setting and all but I hope mw wasn't bored out huh! ss came to fetch me after that to go prawning with d&b but went to changi makan first cos no space. My first attempt at prawning and niceee! :D Ride bike in the wee hours damn shiok! Free ride home and goodnight ♥
More bike rides pl0x kekex. Thanks everybody for the lovely weekend yay!
Is 19th counted a public holiday? Or is it a school one? I hope it's public because I DONT WANNA GO TO WORK!
WORK TOMORROW V SIAN ONE SIGH.
Night Safari on friday with 2 of my favourite people in the world s&c ♥! had lots of screaming and laughs, missed it! And and I got to see my favourite wolves and hyenas! Vvvvv cool because I got to hear them howl leh! V scary at one point of time cos they wouldn't stop and cos there were only the 3 of us at the enclosure but after that a bit used to it and it sounded v nice :D
Took the halloween event tram thingy and super fun but I vvv scared of the umbrealla woman! Can't take her pic cos too dark and all and I don't dare take with her cos she keeps staring like a real ghost T_T
Oh oh and I saw exgod there! HAHAHAAH.
Cabbed home = $$ but happy! ♥
Thenthen caught my Paris 36 on saturday! Shiokshiokshiok! I like it leh! V nice setting and all but I hope mw wasn't bored out huh! ss came to fetch me after that to go prawning with d&b but went to changi makan first cos no space. My first attempt at prawning and niceee! :D Ride bike in the wee hours damn shiok! Free ride home and goodnight ♥
More bike rides pl0x kekex. Thanks everybody for the lovely weekend yay!
Is 19th counted a public holiday? Or is it a school one? I hope it's public because I DONT WANNA GO TO WORK!
WORK TOMORROW V SIAN ONE SIGH.