16 more weeks to go before I'm out of IAP! :D but I'm already counted out of school liao, SIAN!
But it seems that 10 weeks have already passed because I've done my weekly reports up to Week 10! :D Lykka pro only. Spread out until extra 5 weeks come out!
iPod helping me pass my time! SUJU is playing right now!!
And my last day of IAP happens to fall on Wilson's birthday! Ok lah this is random.
Sleep sleep sleep. Not enough sleep. I was even late for work one of the days but I lied that I had diarrhea lololol. Made me feel so guilty cos my team mates were asking after me and Chris even told me that I could go home!
But anyway....
I think I'll become a JAC OF ALL TRADES after my IAP lor. From sales steering to analysing data to plotting graphs to rounding up figures to coming up with budget plans for next year and now webpage design LOL.
Okay lah I'm just blogging to prevent myself from falling asleep because R2R is so slow and I don't know why! Okay I go do my portfolio already.
But it seems that 10 weeks have already passed because I've done my weekly reports up to Week 10! :D Lykka pro only. Spread out until extra 5 weeks come out!
iPod helping me pass my time! SUJU is playing right now!!
And my last day of IAP happens to fall on Wilson's birthday! Ok lah this is random.
Sleep sleep sleep. Not enough sleep. I was even late for work one of the days but I lied that I had diarrhea lololol. Made me feel so guilty cos my team mates were asking after me and Chris even told me that I could go home!
But anyway....
I think I'll become a JAC OF ALL TRADES after my IAP lor. From sales steering to analysing data to plotting graphs to rounding up figures to coming up with budget plans for next year and now webpage design LOL.
Okay lah I'm just blogging to prevent myself from falling asleep because R2R is so slow and I don't know why! Okay I go do my portfolio already.