I swear I have been to the toilet at least 5 times since 4am in the morning.
_|_.
If there wasn't any jap exam today, I would've skipped class and went to see a bloody doctor. It's lunch time now and I have to leave after lunch = no doctor available. I am so edgy because of this diarrhea shit.
-
MIRACLE MEDICINE! MIRACLE MEDICINE! I stopped visiting the toilet after taking it muwahahahaha! I don't have to be damn scared of fainting halfway in the toilet while I shit and nobody knows because the door is locked, and most importantly, I don't have to be scared of dying due to diarrhea! Cheryl scared the hell out of me with all she said, I swear!
Had jap e1 exam today and left for PS after that. Dance Flick was as retarded as my movie partner! And and, there was this part where they started singing a song about this guy being gay and I totally thought of Ying Chao almost immediately lah HAHAHA!
Full mooooooooooon. Not niceeeeeeeee. But tonight not as scary hahaha okay I'm done with luggage and all and GOODBYE ALL, I'm leaving for Jakarta tomorrow! I'm Indon, and I've never been there in my entire 19 years of life. Can you believe it?
Actually it's after 12mn of 6 Sept now but I'm so lazy to create a new post so HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINIAH BTE AHMAD KHAIRI! (I think I could even memorise your student id already hahaha)
Ooooh Woopeipei is finally back in Singapore after 6mths attachment in Chinaaa!!
_|_.
If there wasn't any jap exam today, I would've skipped class and went to see a bloody doctor. It's lunch time now and I have to leave after lunch = no doctor available. I am so edgy because of this diarrhea shit.
-
MIRACLE MEDICINE! MIRACLE MEDICINE! I stopped visiting the toilet after taking it muwahahahaha! I don't have to be damn scared of fainting halfway in the toilet while I shit and nobody knows because the door is locked, and most importantly, I don't have to be scared of dying due to diarrhea! Cheryl scared the hell out of me with all she said, I swear!
Had jap e1 exam today and left for PS after that. Dance Flick was as retarded as my movie partner! And and, there was this part where they started singing a song about this guy being gay and I totally thought of Ying Chao almost immediately lah HAHAHA!
Full mooooooooooon. Not niceeeeeeeee. But tonight not as scary hahaha okay I'm done with luggage and all and GOODBYE ALL, I'm leaving for Jakarta tomorrow! I'm Indon, and I've never been there in my entire 19 years of life. Can you believe it?
Actually it's after 12mn of 6 Sept now but I'm so lazy to create a new post so HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINIAH BTE AHMAD KHAIRI! (I think I could even memorise your student id already hahaha)
Ooooh Woopeipei is finally back in Singapore after 6mths attachment in Chinaaa!!