OHMYGOD I AM FINALLY ABLE TO LOAD THE BLOGGER HOME PAGE LEH. SHIT THE INTERNET EXPLORER LAH.
Anywayyyyy. I was out with Cheryl and Desuyo yesterdayyyy. Planned to eat steamyyyy but Glenn wasn't able to make it so ohwell we switched to pizza hutttt! Freaking full huh!
Thenthen we wanted to catch Where Got Ghost but was sold out at Hub and so we went back to BISHAN again. Luckily there were still seats available, but almost full house after that :O
(We got poor Desmond running everywhere yesterday because he was at Serangoon, and he took bus to amk and trained to Bishan, where we forced him to catch the movie at amk only to find out it was all sold out, and then we went back to Bishan again HAHA.)
Oh yea we gotta thank Donny man. Cos we kept calling him and disturbing him and asking him to help us check out the movie timings and all.
The movie funny like funny only but not as funny, if you know what I meant but anyway, some parts will chua sai a bit one leh tsktsk!










-
Today saw me studying with Cheryl and Desu once again! The guy was late for 4 hours can. End up he never manage any studying wakakaka. Slacked at Cartel for vvv long before deciding to go S-11 for dinner. We spotted a Spongebob after we finished! Ohmy ohmy, talked about attachment I lykka sian. I'm sure Cheryl will miss me too HAHAHA.
Before Des came, Cheryl and I kept going on and off studying and will suddenly talk about the past and reminisce one. Miss those days huh! And I'll miss da bao-ing food to level 6, going to co-op, walking around whenever I'm stressed or bored. No such freedom in Lufthansa alreadyyyy.
Anyway gotta buck upppp. My results this sem totally cui-ed. I am veryvery scared I have the possibility of failing a module and having to retain and do attachment in school leh. NO PAY ONE :( Please pray for my AEIS!!!!
I don't have the confidence to even say "Let 姐姐 teach you MPI." T_T
(Sorry inside joke hahaha)
Can't even manage my own studies still teach people what shit.
-
Oh yeaaa. While crapping with Cheryl at Cartel halfway, I received this anonymous sms. I could not think of anyone EXCEPT MY RETARDED FRIEND ALEX NG KOK GE LAN ZHUAN who sent it.
Here goes...

Subject: Read me or I will kill this lion.
Message: I am a kidnapper. And I need a ransom of $107. No money, ask Suharto (your current indon president yo).
I asked if he was Alex, and this person replied,
NO? If you think it's a joke, go ahead. I'll just kill the lion. Muahahahaha!
This "kidnapper" super failed in his job because:
1. I recognise the floor tiles
2. We gave him that lion
3. I don't care if the lion died or not
I think he study until wanna die huh. HAHAHAHA.
-
SERIOUSLY. If you ever bothered to take a closer look at my photos, I'm so fed up man. WHY IS MY FACE SO ROUND LIKE SOME TAKOYAKI BALL HUH! Round like mad leh watermelon! >:(
Anywayyyyy. I was out with Cheryl and Desuyo yesterdayyyy. Planned to eat steamyyyy but Glenn wasn't able to make it so ohwell we switched to pizza hutttt! Freaking full huh!
Thenthen we wanted to catch Where Got Ghost but was sold out at Hub and so we went back to BISHAN again. Luckily there were still seats available, but almost full house after that :O
(We got poor Desmond running everywhere yesterday because he was at Serangoon, and he took bus to amk and trained to Bishan, where we forced him to catch the movie at amk only to find out it was all sold out, and then we went back to Bishan again HAHA.)
Oh yea we gotta thank Donny man. Cos we kept calling him and disturbing him and asking him to help us check out the movie timings and all.
The movie funny like funny only but not as funny, if you know what I meant but anyway, some parts will chua sai a bit one leh tsktsk!
-
Today saw me studying with Cheryl and Desu once again! The guy was late for 4 hours can. End up he never manage any studying wakakaka. Slacked at Cartel for vvv long before deciding to go S-11 for dinner. We spotted a Spongebob after we finished! Ohmy ohmy, talked about attachment I lykka sian. I'm sure Cheryl will miss me too HAHAHA.
Before Des came, Cheryl and I kept going on and off studying and will suddenly talk about the past and reminisce one. Miss those days huh! And I'll miss da bao-ing food to level 6, going to co-op, walking around whenever I'm stressed or bored. No such freedom in Lufthansa alreadyyyy.
Anyway gotta buck upppp. My results this sem totally cui-ed. I am veryvery scared I have the possibility of failing a module and having to retain and do attachment in school leh. NO PAY ONE :( Please pray for my AEIS!!!!
I don't have the confidence to even say "Let 姐姐 teach you MPI." T_T
(Sorry inside joke hahaha)
Can't even manage my own studies still teach people what shit.
-
Oh yeaaa. While crapping with Cheryl at Cartel halfway, I received this anonymous sms. I could not think of anyone EXCEPT MY RETARDED FRIEND ALEX NG KOK GE LAN ZHUAN who sent it.
Here goes...

Subject: Read me or I will kill this lion.
Message: I am a kidnapper. And I need a ransom of $107. No money, ask Suharto (your current indon president yo).
I asked if he was Alex, and this person replied,
NO? If you think it's a joke, go ahead. I'll just kill the lion. Muahahahaha!
This "kidnapper" super failed in his job because:
1. I recognise the floor tiles
2. We gave him that lion
3. I don't care if the lion died or not
I think he study until wanna die huh. HAHAHAHA.
-
SERIOUSLY. If you ever bothered to take a closer look at my photos, I'm so fed up man. WHY IS MY FACE SO ROUND LIKE SOME TAKOYAKI BALL HUH! Round like mad leh watermelon! >:(