Amitabha.
HAHA. I just felt like saying that because Roger they all stood outside the lift in a line just like those buddha statues you see in temples just now!
Today = hellllll. Tomorrow = end of the world.
Project room today was suffocating, SUPER. Suffocate until Glenn and I wanna die and decided to camp outside at the corridor lor. Talk talk talk and just blah-ed. I need to take up some time and stress management courses. Intro? HAHA.
HAHA. I just felt like saying that because Roger they all stood outside the lift in a line just like those buddha statues you see in temples just now!
Today = hellllll. Tomorrow = end of the world.
Project room today was suffocating, SUPER. Suffocate until Glenn and I wanna die and decided to camp outside at the corridor lor. Talk talk talk and just blah-ed. I need to take up some time and stress management courses. Intro? HAHA.