Why do I always gf at the most unglam and unexpected moments? It happened again at Makan Place lor. I dropped my spoon into the soup this time :(
I finally got some rest :D Skipped AOW and went to AE Hub to slack and slept in my project room. Mr Heng saw me waking up some time later and laughed at me -.- Okay gotta do some hardcore mugging already. Shit the CTs.
-
Am currently studying in school and having a headache. AND I JUST SAW GF WALKING OVER HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
-
You know the handles above your head on the bus? Apparently I hit into one when I stood up from my seat while getting off the bus. Diulian ttm.
-
HAHAHAHHAA Travis webcammed me and now I have a 'Collection MengWee' in my lappy! Funny like funny!
I finally got some rest :D Skipped AOW and went to AE Hub to slack and slept in my project room. Mr Heng saw me waking up some time later and laughed at me -.- Okay gotta do some hardcore mugging already. Shit the CTs.
-
Am currently studying in school and having a headache. AND I JUST SAW GF WALKING OVER HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
-
You know the handles above your head on the bus? Apparently I hit into one when I stood up from my seat while getting off the bus. Diulian ttm.
-
HAHAHAHHAA Travis webcammed me and now I have a 'Collection MengWee' in my lappy! Funny like funny!