I woke up this morning to find my phone being flooded with Michael Jackson's death yesterday afternoon. I know I am ignorant but all along, I have thought that MJ died a very long time ago?
Anyway, my condolences to Trey's idol. (I heard from Markus one!)
-
I went back to school today in an attempt to do a little of AEIS project and I did okay. Only the video interface. AHAHAHAHA! Freaking easy, just copy from the lecture notes! And then I got stuck and refused to touch it anymore and started WGM-ing with Boonleong HAHAHAHAHAHA!
And Shuyan! I'm sure you must be very happy to hear this. I helped you spread the korean love! My course mates have started WGM-ing and THEY ARE GUYS hahahaha!
Long live ANSOL and the LETTUCE COUPLE! ♥♥
Anyway, my condolences to Trey's idol. (I heard from Markus one!)
-
I went back to school today in an attempt to do a little of AEIS project and I did okay. Only the video interface. AHAHAHAHA! Freaking easy, just copy from the lecture notes! And then I got stuck and refused to touch it anymore and started WGM-ing with Boonleong HAHAHAHAHAHA!
And Shuyan! I'm sure you must be very happy to hear this. I helped you spread the korean love! My course mates have started WGM-ing and THEY ARE GUYS hahahaha!
Long live ANSOL and the LETTUCE COUPLE! ♥♥