I should learn to convince myself to study luhhhh. I don't want my gpa to turn out like last semester :(
I realise my classmates behaving more and more like Travis lorrrrr -.-
My project room smells of chicken rice + the chilli now. HAHAHAHA. All because we dabao-ed food inside! Cheryl's gonna have her project review soon, good luck my loveeeee ♥
Ok I cannot seem to be able to absorb anything lorxzxzxz. Fucks :(
-
Okay it's official. Glenn and I totally gave up on programming today after we managed to send the gps over the hyperterm. Shall continue during the school holidays arghhh. It's study time now T_T
I realise my classmates behaving more and more like Travis lorrrrr -.-
My project room smells of chicken rice + the chilli now. HAHAHAHA. All because we dabao-ed food inside! Cheryl's gonna have her project review soon, good luck my loveeeee ♥
Ok I cannot seem to be able to absorb anything lorxzxzxz. Fucks :(
-
Okay it's official. Glenn and I totally gave up on programming today after we managed to send the gps over the hyperterm. Shall continue during the school holidays arghhh. It's study time now T_T