Edited. Wow long post hahah.
Walked Tampines 1 with Cheryl earlier this morning in an attempt to buy yet another sweater but ohwell, failed shopping trip.
Headed to AOW later and were late for class. Weren't really paying much attention but hey, I know what they were talking about kay haha. As usual, did the stock market stuff. Oh yea, Terence cooked barley drink for Cheryl and I ley! Thanks a lot :D
Off to Bugis after school with Cheryl, again muwahahah. I brought back some loot from over there! Happy!
Anyway while on our way there, we were reminiscing about secondary school and poly life. About crushes and friends and all sorts of stupid things. Debating and wondering how life would be if that had happened instead of this. If we held on long enough. If we weren't sitting there. If we hadn't known all these people. We were like having so much fun luh. I miss the old days leh :(
But then when we were alighting, tragedy happened. Cheryl has this bad habit of leaving her EZLink card in her pocket and today suay enough, the card dropped out. So she officially lost it and reported it and has to make a new one at the cost of $28 -.- waste money sia!
Oh I was getting my lenses from the optical shop Cheryl's mom was working at and decided to like change from Acuvue to Focus Dailies. So auntie was like telling how how uncomfortable they were but she decided to let me try it anyway (for free!). And the moment I put it in, whoaaaa the lenses machiam want to drop out like that. Really super uncomfortable!!
So okay, I cheekily asked auntie for a new lense cos my one throw le mah.
Then then my eyes were being checked again and WALAO I AM SO SAD BECAUSE MY RIGHT EYE INCREASED BY 30 DEGREES! I suspect lazy eye syndrome thingy leh!!! :'( So anyway she asked me to try the 'new' lense and this was how I wasted one and a half pair of lenses. But heng ar, all free HAHAHAHA.
-
Imma packing up for my Shanghai trip. My father gave me SGD to change, my grandma gave me China money. A lot ley hehehehehe <3 Okay lah, my grandma isn't that bad actually.
Sometimes I don't know why my sisters complain so much leh. Take money from my dad of course he will ask for what one right. Then obviously must give him a good enough reason to be able to give us money mah. Then they just like to _____ I just don't know why luh. But lately, I just walked away most of the time.
-
Life is really about gain-one-lose-one. I gained a trip to Shanghai, lost a gathering with ece peeps. Shitttttyyy. Okay I need to rush my work for this week and next so I can enjoy holiday without a worry.
Many thoughts have been running through my mind recently and I don't like what I'm feeling luh. Too complicated and I actually care but I just hate to show my feelings. Oh yea and sometimes you actually feel that rejection. AHHHHHH. I miss those days. I feel shitty again. RAH!
-
Random corner.
Alexchiamdapeng has been mia-ing latelyyyyyyyy.
I can't wait for Shuyan to stop working!
I miss crapping with Ainiah in class.
I am so tired. I think I shall continue my work during project time tomorrow.
Oyasuminasai~
-
Random photos from lecture yesterday and a few days back.








Walked Tampines 1 with Cheryl earlier this morning in an attempt to buy yet another sweater but ohwell, failed shopping trip.
Headed to AOW later and were late for class. Weren't really paying much attention but hey, I know what they were talking about kay haha. As usual, did the stock market stuff. Oh yea, Terence cooked barley drink for Cheryl and I ley! Thanks a lot :D
Off to Bugis after school with Cheryl, again muwahahah. I brought back some loot from over there! Happy!
Anyway while on our way there, we were reminiscing about secondary school and poly life. About crushes and friends and all sorts of stupid things. Debating and wondering how life would be if that had happened instead of this. If we held on long enough. If we weren't sitting there. If we hadn't known all these people. We were like having so much fun luh. I miss the old days leh :(
But then when we were alighting, tragedy happened. Cheryl has this bad habit of leaving her EZLink card in her pocket and today suay enough, the card dropped out. So she officially lost it and reported it and has to make a new one at the cost of $28 -.- waste money sia!
Oh I was getting my lenses from the optical shop Cheryl's mom was working at and decided to like change from Acuvue to Focus Dailies. So auntie was like telling how how uncomfortable they were but she decided to let me try it anyway (for free!). And the moment I put it in, whoaaaa the lenses machiam want to drop out like that. Really super uncomfortable!!
So okay, I cheekily asked auntie for a new lense cos my one throw le mah.
Then then my eyes were being checked again and WALAO I AM SO SAD BECAUSE MY RIGHT EYE INCREASED BY 30 DEGREES! I suspect lazy eye syndrome thingy leh!!! :'( So anyway she asked me to try the 'new' lense and this was how I wasted one and a half pair of lenses. But heng ar, all free HAHAHAHA.
-
Imma packing up for my Shanghai trip. My father gave me SGD to change, my grandma gave me China money. A lot ley hehehehehe <3 Okay lah, my grandma isn't that bad actually.
Sometimes I don't know why my sisters complain so much leh. Take money from my dad of course he will ask for what one right. Then obviously must give him a good enough reason to be able to give us money mah. Then they just like to _____ I just don't know why luh. But lately, I just walked away most of the time.
-
Life is really about gain-one-lose-one. I gained a trip to Shanghai, lost a gathering with ece peeps. Shitttttyyy. Okay I need to rush my work for this week and next so I can enjoy holiday without a worry.
Many thoughts have been running through my mind recently and I don't like what I'm feeling luh. Too complicated and I actually care but I just hate to show my feelings. Oh yea and sometimes you actually feel that rejection. AHHHHHH. I miss those days. I feel shitty again. RAH!
-
Random corner.
Alexchiamdapeng has been mia-ing latelyyyyyyyy.
I can't wait for Shuyan to stop working!
I miss crapping with Ainiah in class.
I am so tired. I think I shall continue my work during project time tomorrow.
Oyasuminasai~
-
Random photos from lecture yesterday and a few days back.