Project can go eat shit.
I had lunch with my classmates and they were very nice luh! Finally had my kfc hehehe. Anyway new scandal in class: Boon Leong and Ainiah! Hahaha. Like damn cool cos they couple wear today. See, got evidence one!


Just before lunch, Rayson and a few guys were crowding around somebody'a lappy watching Wonder Girls. Whoa all like tikopek. Veryvery funny!

Then when I started taking pics, everybody just dispersed and pretend nothing happen,

however, Rayson and JenKiat refuse to budge!

Back to it after lunch.

Went to CC with Cheryl to find Jonabo cos today's his graduation. Omedetou!


I had lunch with my classmates and they were very nice luh! Finally had my kfc hehehe. Anyway new scandal in class: Boon Leong and Ainiah! Hahaha. Like damn cool cos they couple wear today. See, got evidence one!
Just before lunch, Rayson and a few guys were crowding around somebody'a lappy watching Wonder Girls. Whoa all like tikopek. Veryvery funny!
Then when I started taking pics, everybody just dispersed and pretend nothing happen,
however, Rayson and JenKiat refuse to budge!
Back to it after lunch.
Went to CC with Cheryl to find Jonabo cos today's his graduation. Omedetou!

