"In April 2006, Dizon sent a demo tape with photographs of herself to a Japanese talent agency. After being offered a contract she moved to Tokyo."
Yknw sometimes I really envy people who have the courage to take the first step towards their dreams. Like going overseas to study alone and being independent and all. I'm still too dependent on people around me :\ I have to grow up faster luh! If not I'm really gonna miss out on lots of things for sure..
-
HAVE A LOOK AT THIS :D
NEWS' new single, Koi no ABO! Very catchy song leh, hehehe! And I so lovelovelove their dance steps! So adorable luh!
Anyway, I think they all changed their hairstyle cos they wanna look more mature is it? Nikki is growing some kind of weird hair now, but it's okay ♥ Hahaha! And Pi-chan grew back long hair! :(
-
And my god. I finished reading A Photogenic life and To Forget You in 2 days! Low Kay Hwa really very talented sia! But shucks because those are heartwrenching stories to the max. Like got people squeeeeeze your heart like siao one leh. SAD LIKE SHIT! I like To Forget You though. Like super touching can! I want to faster find my superman also HAHAHA.
Anyway thanks to Hb for introducing and Iris for lendinggggggg! ♥
Yknw sometimes I really envy people who have the courage to take the first step towards their dreams. Like going overseas to study alone and being independent and all. I'm still too dependent on people around me :\ I have to grow up faster luh! If not I'm really gonna miss out on lots of things for sure..
-
HAVE A LOOK AT THIS :D
NEWS' new single, Koi no ABO! Very catchy song leh, hehehe! And I so lovelovelove their dance steps! So adorable luh!
Anyway, I think they all changed their hairstyle cos they wanna look more mature is it? Nikki is growing some kind of weird hair now, but it's okay ♥ Hahaha! And Pi-chan grew back long hair! :(
-
Jun says:
the time now is 12.40
=x
Private hearts, says:
LOL
you should say that to yourself, mr tired but busy!
Jun says:
haha today i never do report
doing tmr
Private hearts, says:
SAME SAME LOL.
i went out today!
hahaah
you also what! lol
Jun says:
:) today labour day so cannot work
And my god. I finished reading A Photogenic life and To Forget You in 2 days! Low Kay Hwa really very talented sia! But shucks because those are heartwrenching stories to the max. Like got people squeeeeeze your heart like siao one leh. SAD LIKE SHIT! I like To Forget You though. Like super touching can! I want to faster find my superman also HAHAHA.
Anyway thanks to Hb for introducing and Iris for lendinggggggg! ♥