Japan's proportion of children has been getting lesser and lesser each year, and is currently only 13% of the whole population in the country as can be seen HERE. So this is why I have to go to Japan, marry a Japanese, and give birth to children there. I'm helping to save their country leh! So God, please give me a chance to go over there okay? I'd love Osaka ♥♥♥ :)
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Anyway, side tracking, I'd love to go to their temples to pray on New Year's day and ring the bell and get some kinda amulet thingy. Like so cool and fun :D Can we have a graduation trip to Japan huh huh huh?
-
Met up with Rencey for mac brekkie! Xing Jun was late so...... we met him and Cheryl on bus 52 after breakfast LOL.
IS lessons were alright. Next week's my turn to present on my AOW already. And I have not even started reading it :\
Stayed back after school in the society room to try complete my AvPD report while the rest when for their weekly jog. Yonghua came back a while later, then John appeared and helped me with my Excel! Wah like angel suddenly appearing sia hahahaha! Thanks a lot leh! (if you're reading this)
The rest came back, bathed, and back to the room while John helped Cheryl with her breadboarding. Angelic again leh! I am somehow complaining about my xiaohei brother lol.
Dined at market after 23456 years, with Cheryl, Rencey, Yonghua and John! Then homeeeeee. Currently chionging the incomplete report at 11:33pm. Think I won't get to sleep much tonight. Need to produce some sort of plan for Mr Ong to see tomorrow too, for our project phase 2. Life sucks.
I deleted everything away today, it's time they went away. Someday I will whine about and regret it, but at least I won't be moving backwards anymore.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Anyway, side tracking, I'd love to go to their temples to pray on New Year's day and ring the bell and get some kinda amulet thingy. Like so cool and fun :D Can we have a graduation trip to Japan huh huh huh?
-
Met up with Rencey for mac brekkie! Xing Jun was late so...... we met him and Cheryl on bus 52 after breakfast LOL.
IS lessons were alright. Next week's my turn to present on my AOW already. And I have not even started reading it :\
Stayed back after school in the society room to try complete my AvPD report while the rest when for their weekly jog. Yonghua came back a while later, then John appeared and helped me with my Excel! Wah like angel suddenly appearing sia hahahaha! Thanks a lot leh! (if you're reading this)
The rest came back, bathed, and back to the room while John helped Cheryl with her breadboarding. Angelic again leh! I am somehow complaining about my xiaohei brother lol.
Dined at market after 23456 years, with Cheryl, Rencey, Yonghua and John! Then homeeeeee. Currently chionging the incomplete report at 11:33pm. Think I won't get to sleep much tonight. Need to produce some sort of plan for Mr Ong to see tomorrow too, for our project phase 2. Life sucks.
I deleted everything away today, it's time they went away. Someday I will whine about and regret it, but at least I won't be moving backwards anymore.