I AM SO TOTALLY REGRETTING CHOOSING SHANGHAI OVER SCHOOL NOW. FEEL LIKE SHIT OK :( SHIT LIKE URGHHHH.
-
OK I TOTALLY FORGOT SOMETHING SUPER IMPORTANT BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE VISA TO SHANGHAI.
FRIDAY GOT BBQ LEH!!!!!!
WALAO EH. I'M LIKE GONNA MISS OUT ON LOTS OF FUN :(
heartbreakkkkkkk!!!
-
I am oh-sososososo-happy! It was during lunch time when Cheryl, Ainiah and I were slacking in the library watching some psychic powers documentary when I received the call from Sandy.
GUESS WHAT?
I'll be going to Shanghai with her and my small aunt come friday night YAY! Skipping monday and tuesday of school, of course. Go there 散散心 lor. And gotta enjoy life before the dreaded CTs uh? YESYESYES! Both of us can't stop being excited about it! Our first trip there leh! It'll be best if we were going to Japan or Korea luh, but it's just as nice :D
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
But I heard stuff there very expensive is it? :( Somebody please tell me!
Diversion: I can't stop torhueying about Kimhyunjoongie♥ Like prince charming only!
-
OK I TOTALLY FORGOT SOMETHING SUPER IMPORTANT BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE VISA TO SHANGHAI.
FRIDAY GOT BBQ LEH!!!!!!
WALAO EH. I'M LIKE GONNA MISS OUT ON LOTS OF FUN :(
heartbreakkkkkkk!!!
-
I am oh-sososososo-happy! It was during lunch time when Cheryl, Ainiah and I were slacking in the library watching some psychic powers documentary when I received the call from Sandy.
GUESS WHAT?
I'll be going to Shanghai with her and my small aunt come friday night YAY! Skipping monday and tuesday of school, of course. Go there 散散心 lor. And gotta enjoy life before the dreaded CTs uh? YESYESYES! Both of us can't stop being excited about it! Our first trip there leh! It'll be best if we were going to Japan or Korea luh, but it's just as nice :D
YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
But I heard stuff there very expensive is it? :( Somebody please tell me!
Diversion: I can't stop torhueying about Kimhyunjoongie♥ Like prince charming only!