Hi I'm back. It's spring going summer but it's still so cold in Shanghai. My aunt's friends are cool like cool. Even cooler than my own friends haha! They talk like teenagers, bitch like teenagers but it's a whole new level. They even wanted to bring me and Sandy to club luh!
Spent all my moolah and landed myself in a erm, I don't know. Trip triggered some kind of memory thingum :O I'm in a smelly state now. Haha. Seriously. Smelly. How? Nice. Hahah.
Back to school tomorrow. And I forgot who, but that person reminded me CTs are in 2 weeks and I totally cui-ed. Language lessons next saturday so excited! I miss my friends back in school. Waiting for Ainiah to tell me all her happy stuff hahahaha.
Is it to forget, or to not remember?
Spent all my moolah and landed myself in a erm, I don't know. Trip triggered some kind of memory thingum :O I'm in a smelly state now. Haha. Seriously. Smelly. How? Nice. Hahah.
Back to school tomorrow. And I forgot who, but that person reminded me CTs are in 2 weeks and I totally cui-ed. Language lessons next saturday so excited! I miss my friends back in school. Waiting for Ainiah to tell me all her happy stuff hahahaha.
Is it to forget, or to not remember?