Hello people Mr Ong scolded me yesterday cos my group hasn't shown him anything for our project design. But we did do our work okayyyy :\
Lunched in the project room as usual and ran out to eat after Yuehao spotted Jimmy walking towards the class. Haha we chiong like some kind of criminals like that luh. Then Alex was vacuuming the classroom floor when the vacuum cleaner suddenly stopped working and emitted out some kind of chaotah smell!
Anyway I've been seeing ds a lot in school these days like urgh? Is it a sign that smelly is coming back? Because well you know, misfortunes never come singly. HAHAHA. Okay crap. It's too off already.
Ok actually very lazy to blog but just here to say I'll be off tonight HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes I love my friends! ♥
Off to do programming see you guys! ♥
Lunched in the project room as usual and ran out to eat after Yuehao spotted Jimmy walking towards the class. Haha we chiong like some kind of criminals like that luh. Then Alex was vacuuming the classroom floor when the vacuum cleaner suddenly stopped working and emitted out some kind of chaotah smell!
Anyway I've been seeing ds a lot in school these days like urgh? Is it a sign that smelly is coming back? Because well you know, misfortunes never come singly. HAHAHA. Okay crap. It's too off already.
Ok actually very lazy to blog but just here to say I'll be off tonight HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes I love my friends! ♥
Off to do programming see you guys! ♥