Cheryl got a free ride home yesterday, and I got a free ride to school today! If not late like mad. Yay! :D Thanks Johnnnn!
Currently munching on the chocs Trey gave me in class. But the main reason for me blogging is this:
タッキー&翼の滝沢秀明(26)が7月スタートのTBS系「オルトロスの犬」(仮題、金曜後10・0)に主演することが14日、分かった。
My beloved Nikki is filming a new dorama Orutorosu no Inu, Orutorosu's Dog. Cool like cool, I'm anticipating this!
Credits to NEWS_JPOP.
I have stopped BBF-ing since quite some time ago but suddenly decided to continue and then WAHHHHHHHH. Heart shattering scenes :'(
-
Today, school sucks. It has not happened for quite some time already, but it happened again. Today. The workload sucks like seriously. But I guess it isn't that bad compared to the other classes. I lost my temper at quite a number of people today. Markus, Glenn, Alex, Adam, Trey, Donny. Sorry. Especially to Markus, because I told him to fuck off :(
-
Meeting after school with the old and new society members and did voting and stuff. Erm yeah. Dined with Cheryl, Kai, Weihao, Chunyang and Weide at Makan Place. The uncle gave me a free bowl of shark's fin soup! MUWAHAHAHAH.
Random: Dapeng scammed me. Made me look damn dumb luh.
Yes. And today, I realised, a smile really makes a difference.
Currently munching on the chocs Trey gave me in class. But the main reason for me blogging is this:
タッキー&翼の滝沢秀明(26)が7月スタートのTBS系「オルトロスの犬」(仮題、金曜後10・0)に主演することが14日、分かった。
My beloved Nikki is filming a new dorama Orutorosu no Inu, Orutorosu's Dog. Cool like cool, I'm anticipating this!
Credits to NEWS_JPOP.
I have stopped BBF-ing since quite some time ago but suddenly decided to continue and then WAHHHHHHHH. Heart shattering scenes :'(
-
Today, school sucks. It has not happened for quite some time already, but it happened again. Today. The workload sucks like seriously. But I guess it isn't that bad compared to the other classes. I lost my temper at quite a number of people today. Markus, Glenn, Alex, Adam, Trey, Donny. Sorry. Especially to Markus, because I told him to fuck off :(
-
Meeting after school with the old and new society members and did voting and stuff. Erm yeah. Dined with Cheryl, Kai, Weihao, Chunyang and Weide at Makan Place. The uncle gave me a free bowl of shark's fin soup! MUWAHAHAHAH.
Random: Dapeng scammed me. Made me look damn dumb luh.
Yes. And today, I realised, a smile really makes a difference.