Wah super tired ever since school started. Never had a day of proper rest leh. Weekends also like so rushed. During the briefing about project part 2 just now, I was like gonna doze off anytime lah.
Attending lectures are like attending hypnosis lessons now. My lectures are always in LT5B which is like, such a lousy place for studying. So inconducive! I used to envy people who study in LTs but not anymore. The table is so freaking small and will like drop back down when you try to lean on it and sleep -.- Totally no spaceeeee :( And the teacher is like so far away, so many head blocking my view, totally cannot concentrate.
I think I learnt nothing this week. I only remember some parts of the AL lecture, and THAT'S ALL! What about the other modules... T_T
Blah!
And ohmygod okay. It's super dangerous to leave my laptop on without any password when I'm not around in class! Lookit this!

Attending lectures are like attending hypnosis lessons now. My lectures are always in LT5B which is like, such a lousy place for studying. So inconducive! I used to envy people who study in LTs but not anymore. The table is so freaking small and will like drop back down when you try to lean on it and sleep -.- Totally no spaceeeee :( And the teacher is like so far away, so many head blocking my view, totally cannot concentrate.
I think I learnt nothing this week. I only remember some parts of the AL lecture, and THAT'S ALL! What about the other modules... T_T
Blah!
And ohmygod okay. It's super dangerous to leave my laptop on without any password when I'm not around in class! Lookit this!
