Shunli saw my sister in the school library and thought she was me! We really look so much alike meh? But her friend said no leh.
Anyway I came to school with 大包小包 today. Like shit lah. Crowded bus + not enough hands + people who like to squeeze. Terrible bus ride to school :S Bulky! Luckily the toolbox was passed to Cky and I don't have to bring it home again T_T Never bring shoes for running also, cos too many things already!
I have totally zero idea about what's going on in project phase 2. I realise my blog's been of a place for venting recently :\ Life's this bad it sucks. I have no time for my friends anymore.
School is fun with my friends around though. Was piggybacking Cky and Ainiah in Cky's project class and somehow somebody got embarrassed and ran off sia HAHAHAHAH.
On a random note, I have lots of gfs lately.
Anyway I came to school with 大包小包 today. Like shit lah. Crowded bus + not enough hands + people who like to squeeze. Terrible bus ride to school :S Bulky! Luckily the toolbox was passed to Cky and I don't have to bring it home again T_T Never bring shoes for running also, cos too many things already!
I have totally zero idea about what's going on in project phase 2. I realise my blog's been of a place for venting recently :\ Life's this bad it sucks. I have no time for my friends anymore.
School is fun with my friends around though. Was piggybacking Cky and Ainiah in Cky's project class and somehow somebody got embarrassed and ran off sia HAHAHAHAH.
On a random note, I have lots of gfs lately.