I'm tired. Really tired. I barely have enough sleep each day! :( It's only the first week. And it's only 9 to 4. What will happen when school reopens? 8/9 to 5 everyday. Shagged ttm leh. I'm so tired of flying 7 hours a day. When will I ever follow the route and land properly? ...
-
YESSSS!!!! Compare this with monday's!

Today,
1. I flew higher and didn't hit any terrains
2. I followed the route like, almost :D
3. Descended too fast (must take note to start decreasing throttle after VTK)
4. The Cessna 182s can't crash in this program, but obviously I did, nose down
Time to buck up and finish up your work Jac! And practise for the flying test next week! So I lost a little of my stress today :) happy! But still tired luh T_T
Oh yea. If Trey ever becomes a pilot, DO NOT EVER take a ride in it. He turns the plane like crazy and totally like perpendicular to the ground can. Still can happily say "Cos I gangster" -.-
-
Today my heart skipped a beat for the first time leh! It was super random! Anyway, I miss my mother's pulut hitam :( Dapeng you should go try eating it!
-
YESSSS!!!! Compare this with monday's!

Today,
1. I flew higher and didn't hit any terrains
2. I followed the route like, almost :D
3. Descended too fast (must take note to start decreasing throttle after VTK)
4. The Cessna 182s can't crash in this program, but obviously I did, nose down
Time to buck up and finish up your work Jac! And practise for the flying test next week! So I lost a little of my stress today :) happy! But still tired luh T_T
Oh yea. If Trey ever becomes a pilot, DO NOT EVER take a ride in it. He turns the plane like crazy and totally like perpendicular to the ground can. Still can happily say "Cos I gangster" -.-
-
Today my heart skipped a beat for the first time leh! It was super random! Anyway, I miss my mother's pulut hitam :( Dapeng you should go try eating it!