{EDITED.}

Nishikido Ryo. ♥
My Mr. Ramen hehehe!
I was watching Daidaman with Ainiah in class this morning. Kanjani8 super funny luh! Ryo always looks and sounds so kiddish lah! Adorableeeee! NISHIKIDO IS SO MUCH LOVE! ♥
SHARE JOHNNY'S LOVE!
The whole bunch of AE and ECE-AE students (IAP path) went to Thales for a tour and all after lunch. Kinda cool, and I don't mind having my attachment over there. Actually, I hope it would be there :D And Jianliang was actually having his attachment there! :O
Bused to tampines and 22-ed home. Slept all the way home hugging my laptop. Almost missed the stop cos I was too tired :(
Oh yea before I forget,
HAPPY BUDDY DAY KOK ZHUAN!
Nope, sorry. I'm not gonna try saying it again HAHAHA.
You have been a very nice buddy, don't say you're not. Do you remember sem2 last year? When the shitty school decided that I had to be the only girl in class? Urgh. You're like my only pillar of support in class lah! I have no girlfriends and you're the only GIRLfriend I got in there leh muwahahahah! Thanks for being there! :)
-
LO AND BEHOLD,
THE INFAMOUS MASKED MAN OF ECE!
MR GOH XINGJUN!

He lykka random sia. Keep changing caps and ask me which one look nicer. But mostly are quite retarded lah, really! Support his graduation video when it comes yo!
On a random thought, I wonder what tomorrow's lunch will be? :D Hope IP will be good and successful!

Nishikido Ryo. ♥
My Mr. Ramen hehehe!
I was watching Daidaman with Ainiah in class this morning. Kanjani8 super funny luh! Ryo always looks and sounds so kiddish lah! Adorableeeee! NISHIKIDO IS SO MUCH LOVE! ♥
SHARE JOHNNY'S LOVE!
The whole bunch of AE and ECE-AE students (IAP path) went to Thales for a tour and all after lunch. Kinda cool, and I don't mind having my attachment over there. Actually, I hope it would be there :D And Jianliang was actually having his attachment there! :O
Bused to tampines and 22-ed home. Slept all the way home hugging my laptop. Almost missed the stop cos I was too tired :(
Oh yea before I forget,
HAPPY BUDDY DAY KOK ZHUAN!
Nope, sorry. I'm not gonna try saying it again HAHAHA.
You have been a very nice buddy, don't say you're not. Do you remember sem2 last year? When the shitty school decided that I had to be the only girl in class? Urgh. You're like my only pillar of support in class lah! I have no girlfriends and you're the only GIRLfriend I got in there leh muwahahahah! Thanks for being there! :)
-
LO AND BEHOLD,
THE INFAMOUS MASKED MAN OF ECE!
MR GOH XINGJUN!

He lykka random sia. Keep changing caps and ask me which one look nicer. But mostly are quite retarded lah, really! Support his graduation video when it comes yo!
On a random thought, I wonder what tomorrow's lunch will be? :D Hope IP will be good and successful!