I think it's because of the McSpicy that I had for dinner that is making my stomach hurt so much.
It's like sooooooo late already and I'm still stuck at recording the parameters of my flight simulator :'( I think Xingjun died trying to make me understand what to do... How? I suck at this leh.
THANK YOU GOH XING JUN, MY SAVIOUR!
Anyway today was the first day of school. Official first day. Not like last week, week zero -.- First time school was without ______ and not in the future anymore.. Sigh. Enough pondering over things. Back to your FS, Jac!
It's like sooooooo late already and I'm still stuck at recording the parameters of my flight simulator :'( I think Xingjun died trying to make me understand what to do... How? I suck at this leh.
THANK YOU GOH XING JUN, MY SAVIOUR!
Anyway today was the first day of school. Official first day. Not like last week, week zero -.- First time school was without ______ and not in the future anymore.. Sigh. Enough pondering over things. Back to your FS, Jac!