OH MY GOD I WANT TO FANGIRL NOW!
I just started watching Boys Before Flowers and omggggg. SO YI JUNG IS SO UBER CUTE OKAY!!!!!!! Newlovenewlove ahahha! And and Ji Hoo is super good looking when he smiles!
Jun Pyo also vvvvv sweet. He understands that Jan Di likes Ji Hoo and all and will cheer her up all those one. Wahhhh ♥
WAH KIM BUM SUPER DUPER CUTE LEH! I find him familiar but I don't know where I've seen him before. OMG KIM BUM!!!!
I just started watching Boys Before Flowers and omggggg. SO YI JUNG IS SO UBER CUTE OKAY!!!!!!! Newlovenewlove ahahha! And and Ji Hoo is super good looking when he smiles!
Jun Pyo also vvvvv sweet. He understands that Jan Di likes Ji Hoo and all and will cheer her up all those one. Wahhhh ♥
WAH KIM BUM SUPER DUPER CUTE LEH! I find him familiar but I don't know where I've seen him before. OMG KIM BUM!!!!